Adding a VISA/Mastercard to the footer

4 0 0

Hi 

I was trying to figure out hot to make VISA and Mastercard Logos appear on the footer of the page. Those are usually requirements from payment providers before accepting to host.

@Elle 

Appreciate the feedback

regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
576 41 98

Hello, @voidcontrollers!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! If you're looking to add payment icons to your footer, then you might have the option readily available from within your theme settings. To check if you have the option in your theme settings, you'll want to follow these steps:

• Head into your Shopify Admin> Online Store
  • Themes> Customize
  • In your theme settings, scroll down to where you see the 'Footer' section > click on 'Footer'
  • There should be a box that you can select to 'Show payment icons' from this section in your theme settings

If you are using a theme created by a third party developer - then you can always reach out to your theme developer to inquire about how to add this feature onto your current theme. If you want to adjust what payment icons are shown in your theme, then you can also do that by following this advanced tutorial

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi @Karlie 

that would show after I add the payment option, I would like to show it before i do so.

Also I already have a paypal option and the logo doesn't seem to appear even though I followed the steps mentioned

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
576 41 98

Hello again, @voidcontrollers!

Karlie here! Can you tell me what you mean by, "that would show after I add the payment option, I would like to show it before i do so." The method that I had listed would allow you to showcase payment icons in your Footer. Are you looking for something different? If so, you can check out a couple of different apps that would allow you to customize your payment icons. I would recommend checking out the apps; Custom Payment Icons and Free Trust Badge

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes