Adding a banner to collection and product pages on impulse theme.

Tommy86
Tourist
3 0 1

I'm just trying to work out how to change that black background into an image on pretty much every page apart from the homepage? So that the logo and everything still overlay it? I have tried for ages to locate somewhere to do it but had no luck. This is the site linkbanner example for support.PNG

Replies 4 (4)

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9077 1129 1479

@Tommy86 - using custom css we can set background image to the header and keep home page blac only, need multiple css settings. 

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Tommy86 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question. 😊

can you please let me know how do you like the banner so I will guide you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Tommy86
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks for the responses guys 🙂 I was hoping there was just a setting somewhere in the impulse theme setting that I was missing. I don't have a banner yet, I'll create that once I know I can actually do something. I pretty much just want to create an image/banner to replace that whole black section. It doesn't need to be a parallax header or anything. I'm pretty happy with the homepage as it is now. 

If it's going to be too much trouble, I'll probably just pick a different color and worry about changing it down the line.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Tommy86 

yes, if this allow option so please just check your theme customization option 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing