Adding a border around text

Solved
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi! I want to add a border to some text with links on my "Contact Us" page, does anyone know how that can be done?screencapture-creaturecares-pages-contact-2019-11-04-20_33_12.png

Basically, I just want to have the same border as is around the form, around the "Give Us a call" and "Chat with us on messenger"

Thank you!

I would like something like this:

screencapture-creaturecares-pages-contact-2019-11-04-20_33_12 1.jpg

0 Likes

Success.

Navigator
357 39 40

share your website URL and I will let you know the css

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 85

Hey, there!

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care team. I'd love to help you however I'm going to have to ask for a little bit more information.

Are you able to share what theme you're using? From there I'll be able to direct you to the best steps that will be most relevant for you. 

I look forward to hearing back.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Suyash! Just sent you an e-mail :) Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Dallas! I am using the Debut theme :)

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Dallas,

I am also using the debut theme and wanted to know the answer as well. I am looking to create a small text box for a testimonial to be place on our discount/custom page and perhaps in a different section of our home page. I only have one testimonial so it looks weird strung out across the width of our page. The site is mouserug.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 85

@CreatureCare 

Thanks so much for letting me know that. I'm sure that is something that our themes team could take a look at for you. Since you're using a Shopify theme I can get them to try and add that and the best part is that you get 60 mins of free design time when you use a Shopify theme. 

I have sent an email to each of you through the email associated with your forums account. If that is the account owner's email account associated with your store then please reply back to the email from that email address. If it isn't then please CC the account owner and then get them to reply to the email. From there I will have verification to continue. 

If you haven't received the email please check your spam as it might have ended up there. If you still don't see it then please let me know.  

@christiew 

I'll be happy to do the same for you as I am doing above for CreatureCare. Before I do that, however, I'd like just a bit more information about your second request. I'm not sure I quite understand what you're wanting for your testimonial request because when I look I see 3 testimonials rather than one. 

2019-11-szr78-hi92q

I'd love to help in any way I can so if you have any screenshots that you could use to give me a visual of what you're looking for I'd be happy to check with my themes department to see what they say on that matter. 

Best, 

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

@Dallas I have contacted Shopify theme support and they said they couldn't help me with this. Either way, someone already fixed the issue with some custom CSS code :) Thank you :)

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 85

No problem at all. I'm happy you were able to get this all sorted. If you have any more questions please let me know. 

0 Likes