Adding a button below "Add to cart" with individual links for each product

studioqdesigns
Excursionist
15 0 6

Hi!

I am using the Simple theme on Shopify and my client sells books. They want a button below the "Add to cart" button that says "Read the PDF". This button will be the same for every product, but will link to a different page as each one will be a different PDF.

I am able to get a button below the "Add to cart" one, but I don't know how to go about inputting specific links for each product instead of the same link each time.

Thanks!

Replies 4 (4)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@studioqdesigns 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
studioqdesigns
Excursionist
15 0 6
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@studioqdesigns 

Thanks 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 40

Hi @studioqdesigns

I wanted to share a quick solution to your problem, which is using the Free Product Attachments App. It can easily solve your issue of uploading and managing your PDFs.

You can upload your different PDFs and assign them to specific products or all products with ease. The app creates an outstanding block or section of your uploaded PDFs on your storefront, and on each product page, it will only show the PDF that is assigned to that product.

Best of all, the app is completely free and super easy to use. It will save you a lot of time and hassle in creating and managing your files.

Here's a simple example of how you can use the Ease Product Attachments App:

add pdf files to shopify.png

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support