Adding a checkbox for Policy on checkout

Highlighted
3 0 0

I’ve tried following the step by step instructions on how to do so, but after doing so & saving it just isn’t working. . also in the mist of trying to edit, my photos are not showing on my website but showing when you go to edit . May someone help me please

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
552 67 89

@BougieNFit ,

Please share your site URL and you may also get in touch if you are looking for professional help lokendra@propero.in

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
232 22 28

Hello BougieNFit, 

Could you kindly let me know which document you have followed to achieve your requirement. 

As per my knowledge only Shopify plus allows to make customization on the checkout page and not the other plans. So, can you please let me know if you are using the Shopify Plus plan. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Cart-Add-an-Agree-to-terms-and-conditions-checkbox/m-...

that’s the link i followed & im still i’m my free trial but if need be i can select a plan if that’s the case.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
552 67 89

@BougieNFit ,

It is possible but on cart page before checkout, what @Pallavi is referring is about the actual checkout page which you can not modify unless you have plus plan which costs 2K / month. If your business needs that kind of functionality to actually modify that page then you can do it.

In short  what is mentioned in the tutorial is possible but that is on cart page just before clicking checkout button, hope this helps

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
im not sure what may have happened but my photo’s aren’t displaying anymore. when i go to edit, they’re still there.

0 Likes