Adding a "new" label for new products

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all, 

I'm relatively new to Shopify (my webshop opened in July). However, yesterday I added a second batch of products and I would like them to pop out with a badge like "new" or something. Is this possible in the Brooklyn theme? I couldn't find it anywhere in the store adjustments. Also looked for a (free) app, but could not find a good one. Does someone have tips where to add this? 

Thank you very much, 

Mariëlle

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
833 127 141

Hello There!

You can try this app: https://apps.shopify.com/product-labels?utm_campaign=Guru+Ask&utm_medium=Forum&utm_source=social

It's free if you have less than 10 products and 15$/month for 10+. You have a two-week trial to test it out before you're charged, have a look and let me know!

Karim

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkconsultancy.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
217 17 82

Hey @HeySunshine,

I noticed that you wanted to apply "New" badges on your catalog images.

We have developed an app (Modemagic) that will help you add product stickers/badges on your catalog within seconds. And we have an extensive collection of customized stickers based on different occasions (Sale & Discounts, Pre-Order, Trust Badges, and much more) You can also create custom badges based on what copy you prefer. 

Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 9.49.30 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-20 at 9.48.51 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-20 at 9.48.20 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-18 at 10.48.51 PM.png

No complex edits, no back & forth with designers. Update your store within seconds!

Don’t find a sticker that meets your need, reach out to us on chat for a custom design. We also create stickers in various languages. Check out this app on Shopify here.

Hope this helps.
Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes