Adding a text section to page gallery in Flex theme

cs73
6 0 0

We are using the Flex theme from Out of the Sandbox. I have made a duplicate of the Page Gallery page and assigned it to one particular page. This worked fine.

However I would now like to add a text section in this page underneath the Page Title, and above the Gallery images. This should then display what is written in the Content section of the Page. 

The page.gallery-free-gifts.liquid file (this is the name of the duplicate file) has the following content in:

<main id="template-{{ template | replace: '.', '-' | handle }}" class="shopify-section gallery-page" data-check-for-order="true">
{% section 'page-gallery__banner-free-gifts' %}
<section class="section__wrapper">
{% section 'page-gallery__main-free-gifts' %}
</section>
</main>

Can anyone suggest how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
WinkyApps
Explorer
50 13 12

Hi @cs73 

Welcome to Shopify community and thanks for posting this question. 

Could you please share your store URL along with a screenshot of what is expected so that we could check it further?

Thanks,
WinkyApps Team

Did my answer work for you? Please drop a Like and Mark it as Accepted.
If you need further help or want to get something custom built for your Shopify store, then feel free to mail our team on winkyapps18@gmail.com
Happy to help.
0 Likes
WinkyApps
Explorer
50 13 12

This is not just a design change but requires some template level code change. You could hire me or any Shopify developer to get this custom built. 

Also I find that your site is not easily accessible on mobile screens as attached below. Hope you are aware of this issue.

WinkyApps_0-1611489819225.png

This popup close isn't working.

Did my answer work for you? Please drop a Like and Mark it as Accepted.
If you need further help or want to get something custom built for your Shopify store, then feel free to mail our team on winkyapps18@gmail.com
Happy to help.
0 Likes