Adding an image on both sides of the page heading in Debut theme

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello, I am trying to create an effect for the headings on each page of my site so that it looks like there is an arrow going through them. My site was previously on Wix, and I achieved this by putting two images on either side of the page heading: the arrow tail on the left, and the arrow tail on the right -- in Wix, all I had to do was drag and drop. I have experience with HTML/CSS but not Liquid. If someone could help me do this or at least point me in the right direction of where to find the appropriate file/location to edit, I would really appreciate it. I've attached two screenshots: the first is what the site in Shopify looks like now, and the second is what the heading  looked like in Wix, which is how I want it to look now. I'm using the Debut theme, by the way. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 2.05.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 1.37.42 PM.png

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9466 1195 3330

Hello, @avadipietro 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your question.

yes, please use custom content section you have used multi block

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you. With custom content, I was not able to align the elements, only have them on top of each other. However, I ended up achieving the effect manually in the HTML for each page.

I have another request, though, and I wonder if it's similar. On my old site, I had image frames going around my bodies of text. How can I achieve this in Shopify? I am attaching a screenshot of what I would like to replicate. I would like to make it responsive to the screen so that it shrinks when the screen is resized, but I at least need to start with inserting the image around the text itself. Let me know if there are any solutions. Thanks

avadipietro_0-1604519582470.png

0 Likes