Adding an image row into the debut theme footer.

Solved
piokylo
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey, I'm looking for help. I'm using the Debut theme and basically looking to add the image-bar.liquid section to the footer above the nav items, so I can have two image boxes I can link to collections/products and attach it globally across the site as part of the footer, including products and collection pages. I'm not sure how to achieve this from the backend or from the documents folders and it would be great if someone could help me with this.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15776 1752 5819

@piokylo 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
piokylo
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey KetanKumar, thanks for the reply. That would be great here's the URL: https://bodibro-shop.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
PeanutButter
Shopify Partner
355 67 150

This is an accepted solution.

Your site is password protected.  Please share you pass word here or send it by private message

Peanut Butter Collective | Shopify Experts
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact me us hello@peanutbutter.es
0 Likes
piokylo
Tourist
6 0 1

Sent you a PM there Peanut 

0 Likes

Considering that the solution is not publicly available, if someone coming across this post wants to achieve this, you can read here how to do it.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Tutorials: Minimal theme product pages slideshow | Debut Theme product pages slideshow
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes