Adding an "Add to Cart" Button to Collection Pages in Debut Theme

1 0 0

Hi,

This has been super helpful. I am looking for the "add to cart" button to be center alligned, can someone shed some light on how to do this?

Best of Wishes

Will

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, is there way to redirect the "add to cart " to the product page not the cart page?

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi, 

I am also wanting to have 'add to cart' buttons on our collections pages - exactly as the example above. I am using minimal theme and have tried following the above instructions, however, I can't find where to put the code - as the following doesn't exist:

• Find <div class="product-item--price">, and add the following code before, or after, the closing </div> tag depending on if you want the button and quantity selector above or below the price

I am a novice in this, and would appreciate any help. 

thanks

0 Likes
6 0 0

I had some guy do this for me. I think it cost $50. If you want I will see if I can find his name. Came out pretty good, you have to watch the title length though as long titles cause misalignment.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanks for this - I just hired someone in UpStart who did it for me....  a much better option!

Cheers,

0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 0

hello there! did you find <div class.... >in the product grid, to paste the form?? I can't in debut theme.

0 Likes
2 0 0

hello there! did you find <div class.... >in the product grid, to paste the form?? I can't in debut theme.

It looks like you cna just paste the above code directly at the end of the product-card-grid.liquid file in Debut.  No need to put it in the <div>.

0 Likes
2 0 0

If anyone needs help doing this please email me at deepeshhmehta@gmail.com

0 Likes
1 0 0

Does anyone know how to avoid being redirected to the cart? I would like for people to stay on that current page once they click the "add to cart button" - I know there's apps that do that.. but spending 10usd a month for just a "simple" redirect... 

Nevermind, I found the answere here:

https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/products/add-to-cart/stay-on-product-page-when-item...

Though I would need to change the size of the product selected, and it does not let me do that.

0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi All

I know this thread is a little old, but I'm looking for something related to all of this.
I've added the Add To Cart button to my collection page, but when it's clicked it takes the customer to the product.

Don't want / need this at all. I want to stay on the Collection page when Add To Cart is clicked.
That's the point of adding the button in the first place isn't it? To shorten the customer journey!?

And is there any way of reducing the size of the qty box? 

And I don't appear to have the +/- buttons for adjusting quantities... mine looks like this...

add to cart.jpg

ALSO, I've ajaxified the store, but clicking 'Add To Cart' on the product page is STILL redirecting to the basket.

Any help with the above gratefully received!
Thanks

0 Likes