Adding an "Add to Cart" Button to Collection Pages to Express Theme

Highlighted
1 0 1

Summary - Would like code to help with:

• Adding Add to Cart buttons to our collection pages
  • Adding Quantity selectors next to the Add to Cart buttons on the collection pages

Hi Shopify Design Forum!

Designing our first ever site with Shopify. Been very self-explanatory to pick up so far even with simple questions just looked up on the forums; however, I can't find code that works to do this. I would like to add Add to Cart buttons to all products on collection pages so that customers don't have to click into products to order them.

Much of what we sell does not require reading about the product and in today's fast-paced world, I believe many people (particularly those on the go) would find it cumbersome to click into each individual item to add them.

Also, since some of our items are bought in larger-than-one quantities, can I also add a Quantity Selector for each item beside the Add to Cart button?

Thanks for your help, Shopify Design forum.

** This text had been copied and pasted from another design forum. However I am having much difficulty still resolving the issue. But this is exactly what I am trying to accomplish. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4746 700 1493

@perezalec 

can you please try this code

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Adding-an-quot-Add-to-Cart-quot-Button-to-Collection-...

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes