Adding body text to password page and changing font colours

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi,

I'm new to shopify and having a hard time editing the password page. 

I've changed the theme font colours and that did nothing. All the text defaults to white, regardless of what colour I've selected. I searched the forum and had to add in some code to change the font black. Is this standard for shopify? Are the theme settings irrelevant and I have to code it? 

Also, how do I add text to my password page? I can only have a heading or a newsletter. I want a heading and some body text. I.e. Coming Soon - heading, a blurb about the shop in the body. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
501 56 78

Hey there @Bantu,

Are you able to provide your store URL so I can take a closer look at the issue? You can PM me the URL if you don't want to share here.

P.S: Welcome to the community.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi @UmairA 

URL is thebantumarketplace.com

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
501 56 78

Hey again @Bantu,

Add the following code to your theme.scss.liquid file to change the color of the fonts.

.password-page__hero {
color: green !important;
}

You can change the value of color to whatever you want, for example, "color: red !important"

For the second part i.e adding a blurb, text etc. Every theme doesn't offer such features so you need to do custom coding. You can message me if you need help with that.

Hope above code helps.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes