Adding custom colour to header background and font

Highlighted
8 0 0

I have the Debut theme and would like to change the colour of the header to match my logo background (leave the rest of the page and sire as white background) and also change the header font so it's white. I saw a similar post and instructions, which I tried, but it didn't have the desired effect. It only changed the left and right hand side panels and not the whole header. Can you please advise how I achieve this?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Please share your site url.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted

Hello Julsa,
Your site is password protected. Please share your store password.

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
The site hasn't launched yet, as I am still building it. If I turn off
password, won't it make the site live?? Is it safe to share the password??
Sorry, I am new to this.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 5

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello jakeirishvideo,
Please share the screenshot of which sections background color you want to change.

Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted

If you do not want to open the shop you can share simply the password so we can check and let you know.

⚡️ [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, Highly converting, SEO-optimized, Minimal.
⚡️ Need help with your store? [Get a quote]
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
That didn't seem to work for me.
0 Likes