Adding my Newsletter to pages/sticky

Tourist
34 0 2
Hi friends,

1. Can some one provide me some guidance on how I can add my Newsletter sign up that is at the bottom of my Homepage to additional pages on the website? I want to add it to the bottom of all the other Pages on the site exactly how it is on the homepage right above the footer. I’m using the Brooklyn theme and here is my website: Goodheartedclothing.com

2. Also, I think it’s called sticky but I want the Header to stay at the top of the screen on all pages/collections as you scroll down the page so you can see it at all times.

3. Lastly, On the mobile version of my site in the Header I want to add some space so my logo isn’t interfering with the picture in the header. So that you can see the logo more clearly.

Can someone help me with these three things? Thank you.
0 Likes

Hello 

You can add newsletter form to any page by customizing theme.
here is the screenshots:
18.jpg

You can drag and drop section where you want to move from here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tourist
34 0 2
When I go to another page other than the homepage I don’t see the option to Add a section?
0 Likes