Adding our font to non-Plus checkout

Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hey folks, apologies for bringing up an old topic, but I didn't find any definitive, recent answers, at least none where I liked the answer. ;-)

We are integrating an existing site with a non-Plus Shopify account. Shopify will be responsible for cart -> success page.

We use some obscure font (chosen before my time) on the existing site. It's easy to implement on the cart, but: is there any way to use our font in the checkout?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
97 0 19

Hey Pepe,

David here, Shopify Guru!

It is not currently possible to change the checkout font on non-Plus stores as there is no way to access the checkout code. I realize you would like to keep the consistency between your storefront and your checkout but for now you will need to choose one of the fonts from the Checkout Settings:

So you can play around with these and see what font suits best :)

Hope that's okay, feel free to drop us a line at support@shopify.com if you have any other questions!

David Mc | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Bummer! Oh well, many thanks for the quick response.

0 Likes
2 0 1

Hello

I still don't see a way how to add a custom font to the checkout process pages.

Besides that, there are plenty of customers who would change from 79 to 299 a month just to have a customizable checkout, but none who would change from 79/299 to 2000+. It's ridiculous.

Cheers

1 Like
Shopify Partner
89 0 4

Can you have shopify PLUS member ?

Then and then it possible

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

A disgraceful answer! Changing fonts to match my brand is a right, not a privilege. Change this antiquated policy post haste.

0 Likes