Adding products to my pages

Solved
Keasamuels
3 0 0

Hello, I have created multiple pages with the debutify theme and I am trying to ad products to those pages but I can't to figure it out. I can add products to collections and those collections to my homepage but can't figure out how to add those products to my custom made pages. Please help. 

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
2724 289 452

@Keasamuels - custom pages can not have products as they do not have products section like home page. And list of products is shown on collection page, if you want you can add custom page data into collection page back end.

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Free Shopify solutions/tutorials on youtube
#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
0 Likes
Keasamuels
3 0 0

@suyash1 Thank you for your response! aw man that sucks, How do I do that exactly?

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
2724 289 452

@Keasamuels - go to products->collections , select the collection you want and you can add info in it, that will be shown on that collection page.

0 Likes
Keasamuels
3 0 0

@suyash1 Is it possible to make a collection a page that can be easily navigated  for customers through the menu?

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
2724 289 452

This is an accepted solution.

@Keasamuels - yes, go to navigation, and you have menu. Go to menu and you can add collection to it, please see this video of a 1 minute length and you get an idea.

0 Likes