Adding "From" before price in Debut theme

2 0 0

I can't seem to find the correct answer, or the answers I've tried don't work well.

I have a Collection List in the Debut theme. When you click on an item it shows the two products in that list that are setup with pricing variants (Small, Medium, Large). What I want to do is add the word "From" before the price on the products only (after you click on the collection). Once you click on the product and go to the product order page where it lists the variants I don't want to see the word "From" in front of the price.

The solutions I've tried will add the "From" on the product page but when you select the product the word "From" appears on the default lowest price variant...until I select another size and then go back to the original, then the word disappears.

Are there any clear instructions that anyone has regarding doing this in the latest Debut theme? Many thanks for any direction.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
578 37 55

Hi @bpworker,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

I've taken a look at the store and I'm unable to see any "from" wording on the product page. Were you able to remove it since? I can see it correctly listed on the collection page though! Have you backed up your theme as well, just so you can have a copy of your theme file on hand if needed? If not, you should be able to do so as shown here

I'm really loving the layout of your site as well! I've noticed that you don't have a Contact Us page listed. I'd strongly recommend adding a Contact Us page as shown here so customers have a direct way to ask you questions if needed. Not all customers take notice of the social media icons so having a Contact Us page would be quite beneficial, especially for new customers. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes