Adding tabs on product page + simple entry

Solved

Thank you very much Tim.  Your help it's greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
31 0 11

Here is how to do it step by step in a video

1 Like
4 0 0

hi Tim, thanks for your solution. But i would like one more feature if you can tell me. in mobile your tabs shows horizontal, but description shows below headings of all tabs. what should i do to open description below related tab & other tabs will be just below that description

0 Likes
4 0 0

How to get accordion view in this code! i am not coder..is there anyway you can suggest?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Thank you so much! I have absolutely no coding experience, was a bit daunted about editing code but followed your instructions to the tee and had my test product done in under 10 mins. Delighted with myself!...and you of course

0 Likes

Hi Tim, thanks so much for this! It's looking great on desktop but on mobile it's a bit messy due to my 4 tabs. Is there any code I can add to make the tabs stack on mobile like below?

Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 12.21.15.png

Appreciate your help!

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Expert
2676 65 667

Not quite an accordion -- you would need to change HTML to convert to accordion on mobile and is more complex overall, but would still  look better -- updated the GIST with new code

Would convert to something like this as soon as tab headers do not fit on one line:

Untitled.jpeg

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
2 Likes

Thanks Tim, it's looking great. Really appreciate your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Tim! 

I implemented your code and it worked great! Thanks for the help :)

Would love to learn how to change the mobile version to an accordion

0 Likes