Adding text next to product price

3 0 0

Hi there,

i am a german shop owner relaunching my shop on shopify at the moment. For german regulations i have to add

the word "ink. MwSt. zzgl. Versand" right next to the product price at the product pages.

Got one method from a tutorial: 

Adding the following code in product sections/product-template.liquid after the first /div after "product.price" is mentioned.

<span style="font-size: 0.7em; color: #ccc">Inkl. MwSt. zzgl. <a href="/VERSANDSEITE">Versand</a></span>
<span style="font-size: 0.7em; color: #ccc">Lieferung: 2-4 Tage</span>

This method doesn't work. Can anyone help me?  

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2649 60 643

You may try putting this text into the money format and it will be output with every price in your shop. But may break some layouts.

Otherwise, it would be good to at least know your theme/see the store preview link.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, I'm in NZ and we're showing products excluding GST. We have to show that the price is "+GST" on each product so I added this text in the HTML currency formatting. However, this leads to "+GST each" being added after the tax total and total on check out (see image). Can anyone let me know how I can fix this?
Thanks.

Capture.JPGimage.png

0 Likes
Trailblazer
140 11 15

Hi Tom,
If you remove +GST each from  HTML without currency it still showing on tax and total?
If so, you should try to add +GST on your product page and collections template instead of store currency settings.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
1 0 0
Du klickst auf Verkaufskanal Onlineshop.. Dann rechts im Fenster nicht Anpassen sondern Aktion klicken Dortmunder Ganz unten Sprache ändern dann auf den Reiter Cart die Felder raussucheb wo zzgl Versandkosten steht davor trägst du dann incl MwSt ein.. abspeichern.. Fertig.. Sind aber mehrere Felder. Und bitte nivht den Htmlcode ändern in den Feldern es sei denn du kennst dich aus.. Hope that helps.. Ansonsten frag halt 😉👍
0 Likes