Adding text to product description in a tab or split from main description

DukeNukem
Tourist
24 0 2

Hi guys , really stumped at the minute. read various guides but as ever its always different depending on the theme.

Just looking for some assistance i want to put a size chart in my product description for my product. but i want that to appear under one of the tabs . here is a current example on my site:

https://limnclothing.com/products/mens-sapphire-blue-hoodie?variant=37900410421434

Currently the size chart is simply under the description tab (ive grouped it together as a bypass) but i would like a separate tab for sizing, which works like the returns policy tab or my "delivery info" tab.  

I can add another tab no problem  as pictured below, but the text box the theme gives me makes the text standard across all products, which means the size chart won't relate to the product. Im looking for a way to be able to edit the actual product description and use some type of "  ‘<!– split –> " code to then have my size chart sit in that tab, and i will be able to alter it on each product.

ive attached a picture below of how my theme adds a tab on or off the product screen :theme adding tabs onto product pagetheme adding tabs onto product page

and this picture beneath is my product theme if that makes anything clearer Screenshot 2021-01-20 at 02.35.35.png

0 Likes
DukeNukem
Tourist
24 0 2

any assistance?  didn't think this would be a huge error

0 Likes