Additional Payment Buttons suddenly aligning to far left of cart page. (Minimal theme)

Tourist
10 0 1

Hello, I have just noticed today that the additional checkout buttons are suddenly displaying to the far left of the screen in the cart. I don't think I have made any changes that would cause this. I even downloaded a fresh default version of the Minimal theme to test and I got the same result. I think the buttons have changed appearance as well so I this may be something on Shopify's end? What can I do to fix this? Image: https://gyazo.com/6fb338adf12449142354451b789c64ec

Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
852 86 130

If you can share an URL to your store that would help.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
852 86 130

Yup, that's is a global change. Shopify adjusted the way these buttons are rendered, so you'll have to do some custom styling to bring those back.  

- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
1 Like
Tourist
10 0 1

Thank you, that's good to know! Seems like a strange change. It looks bad in all of the themes I've checked. I think some people won't even notice them to the far left like that. I'm wondering if this change was fully intentional. Do you have any idea what kind of styling could put these back to where they were at the right? 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
852 86 130

I believe they are still playing around with it. I've seen different layouts rendered in the last couple of hours. Though annoying, I'd suggest waiting a couple of hours and then go with the adjustments.

1 Like
Tourist
10 0 1

So, it's been 2 weeks now and the buttons are still looking ridiculous aligning to the far left. Any ideas on how to solve this? I have no idea what Shopify is doing with this change..

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Any solution to this alignment issue?

0 Likes