Additional information under the product

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

I was looking to switch from Squarespace to Shopify because Shopify has more features that I need/want, so I tried the 2 week trial.  I am looking for something specific that I just could not find or work around to get what I want.  I need to be able to put additional information below the product.  Full blocks of text, pictures, products... whatever I want.  I installed the app that I could add "accessories", but that just does not give me the look for my website I want, nor did it work for the products I sell.  For one thing, the pictures were way too small and I did not have the option of moving it where I wanted or changing the style too much, and the number of items were limited.  Here is a page of mine that shows what flexibility I need to be able to do with pages.  I have the product chart and its information, then below a text description of all accessories needed, then each accessory product to either add directly to cart or open the product page, then more text and more accessory recommendations.

https://www.crossstitchboutique.com/bella-filipina/pearl-of-the-orient-seas

If this is not possible, then I am sad to say that Shopify cannot be for me.

Was I missing something?  Can I fully customize below products with text blocks and product blocks, etc?

Thank you,

Jennifer

I

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Can anyone advise me if this is possible?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
192 33 51

What's your budget?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I didn't ask for someone to do it for me, I want to know if Shopify has this option of adding additional content to a product page without having to do coding for each page like Squarespace does.  If so, I can do it myself.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
192 33 51

Oh each has it's own pros.Shopify has said it played with them all.Maybe you ask them.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I really liked the description for this site, but I don 't know how to do it . waiting for experts Shopify
https://drinkarepa.com/products/arepa-nootropic-capsules#shopify-product-reviews

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 12

I see that you're looking for a way to fully customize your below products. This is quite something new to me, still I would like to send you to the help from a migration tool developed by littExtension. As a former user, I suggest you reach out for their All-in-one migration package, with which you will be able to discuss with their experts about what exactly should be done in your quest.

In case it's less complicated than what I thought, you can have a look at default package. With either one of the two methods I mentioned, you can rest assured about the result as they always provide effective, highly secured service and 24/7 diligent support. Now give it a try

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

So I am guessing the answer is no... one cannot fully customize product pages individually underneath the actual product.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Looking for this answer too. I want to add a product description under each picture, not to the side. Were you ever able to figure it out?

0 Likes