Adjust collections image, title, on a page

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have a separate page that lists all of the collections. I do not want to have the collection image in the page. I have already coded the page and figured out how to do that part but I cannot figure out how to remove the image. There’s about 50 collections I need to list on a page and I just want a short title (collection name) you can click on. I already changed it so 12 collections across would show, but this looks bad since the title of the collection just squeezes out, I would rather just have the title of the collection with no images. Here’s the code I have now, thank you for any help. I also attached an image of what the page looks like now. I would really appreciate if someone could teach me why it shows the asdasd’ at the top of the image and how can you adjust the title of a collection to fit inside the box if you did want to stack more images across in a grid like I did there? Also, I ONLY want to do this for this one page listing the collections, not the entire theme....

9ADD0A5C-9E95-4646-8F31-BD95EBBD1926.jpeg5FF2E179-E8E0-41F9-A47E-53DF6FA5B2E3.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello.....
Please share your store URL .
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi, I do not have the page live on my store, attached in the original post is a screenshot of the exact page I am working on.
0 Likes