Afterpay on Home Page

lucyclark
Excursionist
19 0 7

Hi Everyone, 

I have managed to add the afterpay widget to my shop now page, and I would also like it on my home page if possible, can anyone tell me how to do this. My wesbite is www.silkstyler.com.au and password iattao. Photos show my shop now page vs the product on my home page. Thank you Home page with no afterpayHome page with no afterpayShop now page with afterpayShop now page with afterpay

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
474 68 115

Hi, @lucyclark!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for reaching out for assistance with your Afterpay widget.

This change may be possible, but you'll need to speak to Afterpay, as they manage the code required in order to display this widget on your page. They'll be able to let you know where to place the code snippet in order to display it. Having used them myself, they're only too happy to help merchants out.

As you provided your storefront password, I also wanted to take a look at your website to see how you are getting on. You've made a great start and I'm excited to see where your business takes you. One thing I noticed is on your Shipping and Payment page, you haven't added in Afterpay as an option yet, so just make sure you update that before launching.

Are you planning on adding more products to your store? I recommend checking out Shopify Compass. Shopify Compass provides you with webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing and more. It's 100% free for everyone and new content is being added all the time. This program will help you drive more traffic into your store and also convert that traffic into sales.

Please let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
lucyclark
Excursionist
19 0 7

Hi Miles, 

Thank you very much for this, at the checkout afterpay is an option but it isn't at the Shipping and Payment page, are you able to provide any guidance as to how I add this feature? 

Thank you  

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
474 68 115

Hi, @lucyclark!

Thanks for getting back to me - and apologies for the delay in replying. I've just gone through your checkout and can see Afterpay as an option at the end. Afterpay will only appear after the shipping page and the total breakdown will be provided by Afterpay in your customers portal.

If you're seeing something else or expecting to see something in particular, could you please let me know where you're looking? Any screenshots would be very helpful as well. Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes