Age restricted products and non-age restricted

VapeStore
3 0 0

Hello, I've had a vape store for many years and have decided to broaden the horizons of my store by introducing the Warhammer 40k products. As these are not an age restricted or compliance restricted product they would need to be marketed and sold carefully to invite individuals to my website. 

My question is: Is there a way to restrict customers when buying Warhammer that they cannot add vapes to the same cart? I look forward to any feedback or assistance you can offer me! 

0 Likes
Tejas_Nadpara
Shopify Partner
1033 215 504

@VapeStore 

I understood your goal and yes, it's possible to do it with customization.

I can help you to do it, just contact me on mail.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
0 Likes
VapeStore
3 0 0

Great! Please contact me on info@rhythmnvape.co.uk Many thanks!

0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10350 154 1986

How bulletproof do you need the solution to be?

It may make more sense from a legal and risk standpoint to have them on standalone shops. Vape products in certain regions are high risk products so will make it harder to get a payment gateway, and can increase your risk profile.

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes
VapeStore
3 0 0

It needs to be pretty solid as I don't want to look as if I'm inviting "under age" customers to purchase Warhammer through my site and be tempted to put vaping equipment in their shopping cart to see if they can get one included in their purchase. So I'm looking for a way to "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" without having to make an entirely new website just for Warhammer. In all honesty I'm being a bit lazy but if I can save myself several weeks of building a brand new site from the ground up then I will try my best to find a suitable solution.

0 Likes