Alchemy: Help with Collection Page

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Everyone! 

I need help with removing the title "Product" from over the top of the Collection List Page header image (Image below). I just want this to be an image with no title overlay. I've tried searching but haven't been able to find anything for the Alchemy template that seems to work!? Also, I am trying to figure out how to change the amount of rows allowed on this page as well. Right now it is set up to only allow for 4 rows, but I'd like at least 5. Any idea on how to make these changes? Thanks so much! 

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 4.13.41 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

Please share your site url.

So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

the URL is https://likeleigh.com and password is Likeleigh3

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hello ,

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->styles.scss.liquid

.banner-image-text.feature-page-title h1 {
    display: none!important;
}
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Amazing, that did the trick! Any ideas on a solution for my other question above? Pasted below for your reference:

"Also, I am trying to figure out how to change the amount of rows allowed on this page as well. Right now it is set up to only allow for 4 rows, but I'd like at least 5"

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

There is setting in admin to display number of product in customize theme.

Your theme is not default so i am not sure there is setting available or not.

Please check in theme custiomization.

Other wise we have to customize theme to display product per row.

0 Likes