Aligning products with collection title

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

I am building my website and I have my products on the website in categories. I have located these categories at the top of the home page underneath my logo. My problem is that when I tap a category and it takes me to my all products page, it says “Sorry, there are no products in this collection” but if I go to filter by and click any different filter, then go back to all products, all of my products finally pop up. I need this resolved before I can launch

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
42 8 14

What's your website url or preview url??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
42 8 14

This is an accepted solution.

You have used tag filters in your navigation, and none of the products matching to that filter within that collection that's why none of the products are listing.

You need to correct(should have the tags which are appearing on the tag filter dropdown) or completely remove the tag filter for each menu item for which you are facing this issue:

Go to the navigations "/admin/menus" > Main menu > Click "Edit" > and then correct/remove the tags of the field named "Filter collection with tags (optional)" and then Save.

Then it should work normally.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

okay, I will do that now ! Thank you for the advice

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1
Spoiler

I have done what you advised and it did work for one of my categories but when I tried removing the tags on my other two categories, the tags keep coming back even after I clicked save

0 Likes