Allow customers to choose multiple options on one product page

divedsgn
1 0 0

I'm looking for a way to add more than one product to a product page. For example, I want a "Sticker Pack" to be on my stickers collection page, and when customers click the "Sticker Pack", they can choose 5 different stickers from our entire selection and it will add those 5 selections to their cart.

0 Likes
Max
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 82

Hi, @divedsgn 

This is Max from the Shopify Team.

It sounds like you might benefit from an app that can help bundle your products! Check out some of those options here. Are you looking to offer a discount for the 5-pack of products? If so, an app could definitely work. Otherwise, you might want to use this tutorial to help your customers stay on the product page after adding products to the cart.

Alternatively, you might want to work with some other options like creating many combinations of variants, or creating a product with variants like 1 or 5 items and having the customer do some manual inputs on the stickers they want. This could be in additional fields on the product page or by adding notes to the cart page! Depending on the volume and inventory tracking requirements, this could be doable. 

Let us know if that helps clear things up and which option you choose to go ahead with!

Cheers,
Max

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Amber_Tribble
1 0 1

Is there an app that will allow the customer to have select more than one product variant like this *it would need to add up on the product page*?:

Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 9.23.19 PM.png

UmairA
Shopify Partner
797 79 146

Hey @Amber_Tribble!

I think what you need is Advanced Product Options app https://apps.shopify.com/advanced-product-options.

Hope that helps.

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
0 Likes