I'm new to Shopify and was wondering how someone would implement a product page like the following:
The requirements would be as follows:
- Allow customer to input set image dimensions
- Add a crop overlay onto of the product image that updates based on the dimensions
- Calculate a price based on the dimensions
- Save the coordinates of the crop on top of the image
My guess would be the system would be implemented as follows:
- Dimensions, Coordinates, Price Calculations are stored in custom fields defined via the product API.
Am I on the right track with this idea or if anyone knows how this could work better or if it's been done before, please let me know your thoughts.