Alternative payment credit card

Solved
Tourist
5 1 0

Plz tell me how can we add custom credit card of bank through which we can collect money in account..??

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
457 23 54

Hey, @Fa2!

Ava here from Shopify :)

Can I ask if you wanted to use this card to pay for your Shopify subscription fees? Or did you want to add this account to the payment gateway you are using to collect funds from your customers at the checkout? Just so I know which way to direct you!

Let me know :)

Ava

Social Care

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Success.

Tourist
5 1 0

Yes, sure!.... This credit card is use to payment gateway to collect money from the bank... question is that... how can I place my new credit card of the gate way of my bank in alternative payment credit card????

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
457 23 54

Ah, I see! Thanks for clarifying! It sounds like you would like you to use your bank's payment method as an option for payment during the checkout process. If that is the case, I'm afraid it is not possible to add custom payment methods at the moment. Creating a new payment gateway for a country can sometimes take a lot of time. This is because we must work alongside the government and financial institutions of a country to come to an agreement regarding commerce and trade in that specific country. Integrating new ones is a lengthy process, so we are not currently accepting new applications. Hopefully, we will have more options available in the future though! 

There is an option to add a Bank Transfer as a payment option though! You can list the details of the account you want the money transferred to, so your customer can make a bank deposit this way. Take a look here on how to set that up and let me know what you think!

Ava

Social Care

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like