Amend CTA button and text position on slideshow - mobile view

billieandbobbie
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

I am using debut theme and have a slideshow with text and CTA button which I'm happy with on my desktop view, the layout is not quite right on the mobile view though with the text position too low and too big

This is how it appears on my desktop:

billieandbobbie_1-1620973083038.png

and this is the mobile view - as you can see the text is very big and too low - I want this to be across the centre of the image as per the desktop view

image0.png

Is anyone able to help with what I need to change?

thanks

Debbie

Pallavi
Shopify Expert
1731 251 305

Hello There,

Please share your store URL and password.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
billieandbobbie
Tourist
5 0 1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
0 Likes
khilan
Trailblazer
182 11 22

@billieandbobbie 

please share your web site url 

i can solve this your problem

thank you so much 

khilan

Shopify Expert | Skype: khilan.mendapara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on khilan.mendapara1995@gmail.com regarding any help
0 Likes
billieandbobbie
Tourist
5 0 1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0cm;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;<br> margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
0 Likes
billieandbobbie
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there

Website is billieandbobbie.com, password antuna

The CTA buttons on mobile view also need to be made smaller for the slideshow section

thanks!

0 Likes
billieandbobbie
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there

Website is billieandbobbie.com, password antuna

The CTA buttons on mobile view also need to be made smaller for the slideshow section...

thanks!

0 Likes