Solved

Can animated logos be added to Shopify themes for distinction?

Royalflexstore
Visitor
2 0 0

Is it possible to add animated logos to Shopify themes in order to stand out amongst the crowd? If so, how would I go about doing that? I would like my logo to "blink". 

Accepted Solution (1)

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2935 562 883

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

Yes, absolutely, but you'd need to either have experience with CSS coding or hire a Shopify Expert to correctly code it into your theme.

There are websites like Animista full of ready-to-go animations that can be implemented onto any Shopify website. If you need further help feel free to send me an e-mail.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!
◦ Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

diego_ezfy
Shopify Partner
2935 562 883

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

Yes, absolutely, but you'd need to either have experience with CSS coding or hire a Shopify Expert to correctly code it into your theme.

There are websites like Animista full of ready-to-go animations that can be implemented onto any Shopify website. If you need further help feel free to send me an e-mail.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Follow my blog & youtube for coding tutorials. Most questions in here are already answered there!
◦ Top #4 Shopify Expert, 24h reply. Click here to hire me.
Download copy/paste code snippets that can replace most apps.

Royalflexstore
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you for your reply. I do apologize that I took so long to reply myself. I know absolutely nothing about CSS. I just want to find ways to differentiate my website from everyone else's lol. Is there like a short tutorial you're willing to go over with me? 

AndyPicamaze
Explorer
41 1 15

How about adding animated watermarks to your product images so they can stand out and make it easy to communicate USP (unique selling propositions) easier?

7035405860947-optimized.gif

https://apps.shopify.com/picamaze
Animated watermarks for product images and ads