Annabelle theme size guide.

Tourist
25 0 1

Hello, I have already tried this forums for 2 other problems with the theme, but 3rd times the charm right? The problem is that there is a size guide and I have uploaded a picture of the size guide to be shown in the product page. But what it does is it shows the same size guide for every product. I wanted to upload a custom size guide for each product but I can't do since there isn't an option. I can't even take off the size guide anymore, I can only replace it. I was wondering whether I could do this with editing the code? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
33 0 4

Hi Gustavs

Parker here from the Guru team :)
I've noticed that you now have a size guide page which works well, in my opinion. However, I wanted to answer your question, this way you'll know your options.

Here is a great tutorial to add a custom size chart to your product page.
This does require a little coding knowledge, but our theme support could certainly look into helping you implement this! If you'd like help with this, let me know and I can get in contact with the theme team for you.

There is also an option of adding an app:

Size Matters - Hassle-free Size Charts

• Easy-to-create size guide tables within the admin panel
  • No advanced code needed - Simply use a code snippet and product tags to include the size chart on the product page
  • Fully customisable with CSS - make it fit right in with your existing theme

SizeType

• Provide your customers with the exact size of your products on the top of product photos.
  • Move on from size-tags with no meaning and size-charts that are difficult to read.

Hopefully this helps, Gustavs! How is business going? What is going well and where are you struggling? I'd love to hear from you!
Have a great day :)

0 Likes

Hi, I have a Shopify app called Best Fit - Size Charts, that handles all your size charts. You can choose which products/ collections you want size charts to appear.

Click here to view the demo.

Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 3.43.19 PM.png

0 Likes