Announcment pushing sticky navigation down when loaded in Debut Theme

Shopify Partner
18 0 2

I added an announcement bar with a 3rd party app called Announcement Bar & Web Push, and I followed this guide for having a sticky navigation menu. It works great but, sometimes, when the Announcement Bar loads, it pushes the navigation down leaving a gap between announcement bar and header, and I can see what's beneath that gap when I scroll. How can I correct that?

If I make the announcement bar non sticky, then when I scroll the gaps is between the top of the page and my header. This doesn't always load like that, sometimes it works just fine, but I don't know how to solve this.

The reason I'm using a 3rd party announcement bar is because it contains a slide and animated bar.

0 Likes

can you share a store url

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 2

Sure! I forgot to share! store URLs: https://coolpebbles.com.mx/

0 Likes

Hi @Jose13,

Announcement bar is coming from third party app, So JS code takes time to load when coming from third party, It would be better if you can create your own announcement bar rather then getting it from app. Hope it help ! Please let me know if you need any help.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

Thanks and Regards

Perennial Solutions

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
0 Likes