Any free product review (WITH review images) apps out there? Or Paid Recommendation

2 0 0

Hello everyone I have been scouring the market for a app that lets me add images to user reviews...the free shopify user review plugin is great and does everything I need except for that one feature...images.

I think images are a huge help in users converting and would love something affordable. I saw a few apps that looked expensive and not worth switching from the free reviews app. 

My other option is paying a dev to add image functionality to the current free reviews app.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2296 153 316

Hi @Vladamir,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I took a look through the Shopify App store to see if I could find some apps which include a picture review feature that isn't too expensive. I came across a couple that might be worth looking into further to see if they fit what you're looking for. Let's take a look at them below:

You also mentioned having something custom made or added to a current app. This is definitely something to explore. It could be more expensive upfront but in the long term it could work out better. Your best bet for this would be to reach out to a Shopify expert directly which you can do from here

I hope this helps and points you in the direction for best next steps. I will also mention this feature request to the development team on our end for future reference. It's great to receive feedback from store owners such as yourself and hearing about something like this, I completely see how it could benefit you. Thanks again for bringing it up. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 4

Hi @Vladamir,

Anna here from HelpfulCrowd. You'll be please to hear that our free plan lets you collect up to photos/videos when uploaded with a review.

And better still, your customers can write unlimited product reviews with photos and videos from the store front.

Be sure to check out all our other premium features - standard in every plan including Free.

Kind regards,

Anna | HelpfulCrowd

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
2 0 0

Seems like its paid now...I dont really trust the shopify store too much with these free/trial apps. Seems like common practice to have a free app for a couple of months, make everyone change over to it and then make it paid when the cost to switch back is now high for a store.

Havent been able to find anything good thats free with images, shopify should add this to its review app this seems like basic functionality in 2019.

The apps in the store for just adding images to reviews are excessively expensive around $10 a month each, thats $120 dollars per year per store, just to have image reviews, for half that cost I can get a developer to build in images. May be the way I have to go... starting to miss woocommerce for its cheap good apps -_-

0 Likes