App Notification will not go away

1 0 0

We have a notification on the app that will not go away. We do not have any pending orders.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
251 16 37

Hi, @txclosetco!

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for letting us know about the notification on your app, and welcome to the Shopify Community. 

It's possible that this notification is coming from an order that has been refunded, or an order that was only partially fulfilled. These orders are technically considered 'open' orders in the Shopify admin, and whenever an order is 'open' a notification will still appear for this order. However, there are certainly some steps we can take to help remove this notification if this is the case. 

To get started, please login to your Shopify mobile app and click on 'Orders'. Then, tap on the 'Search'  bar at the top of the app, and under 'Saved searches'  select 'Open'. If you see any orders listed here, just select each order and click the three dots in the top right hand corner of the app. From this menu, tap 'Archive order'. Make sure to do this with any orders showing under 'Open'

Equally, if there aren't any orders under 'Open', continue to select 'Unfulfilled'  and 'Unpaid'  under 'Saved searches'  until you come across the order creating the notification. Once you find this order, make sure to archive it by following the steps above, or by checking out the specific steps listed here

Please let me know if this removes the notification from your app. If you're still experiencing issues with this notification after archiving every open order, just reply to me here and I'll be glad to help investigate this further. 

I look forward to hearing back from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes