Apple Pay - Payment not completed

hakamount
Explorer
85 1 18

Hi Guys

I launched my site today but some users using apple pay are getting an error when trying to checkout. The error is "Payment Not Completed".

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

WEBSITE = hakamount.co.uk

Replies 6 (6)

FocusManifest
Visitor
1 0 0

This can happen sometimes if the default billing address for your ApplePay payment method is not the right billing address for the default payment card in ApplePay. Happened to me when I first launched my store. Hope this helps.

gdav
Visitor
1 0 1

We just launched our store and the same was happening! I unchecked Apple Pay in our Shopify Pay options, hit 'Save,' then re-enabled it and hit 'Save' again and it seems to have reset itself. Hope this helps.

Rosalie2017
11 0 0

Hi. Did you fix this? I’m having the same issue. Shopify are beyond useless. Try tell you they’re here to help but then say that there’s no issue with shopify and then give me an Apple store phone number. 

Did you find a solution?

thanks

hakamount
Explorer
85 1 18

Hey, issue seemed to resolve itself for us automatically, sorry I couldn't help further!

rohansingh
Visitor
2 0 1

We had the same issue and were able to fix it by removing our domain from Shopify and adding it back. I had a hunch this would fix the issue because Apple Pay wasn't working when using our domain, but worked when using <our store>.myshopify.com.

martinpaulnorth
Shopify Partner
30 1 5

just incase this is relevant for anyone else, I have been having the same issue. I resolved the issue by changing "Shipping address phone number = Required" to "Shipping address phone number = Optional".

I am guessing the apple pay interaction was not sending a phone number back into the shopify order capture process.