Appropriate theme

gb001
2 0 1

Hi,

I need some guidance in theme selection and inventory design. I am planning to take our grocery store online. It will have 1000+ products and most of them will come in variety of weights. I am creating collections of products, and weight as variants of the product. I was wondering if there is a theme with built in capability that can show products with variant options on collection page. User should be able to pick the appropriate variant and add to cart without going into the product. I don't mean that variants should be shown as separate products. I think the terminology is called product swatch.

Thanks!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14259 1659 5139

@gb001 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
gb001
2 0 1

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I was merely looking for guidance for a theme selection for large inventory with products having weight variance. On the collection page, the product should be shown with all available variant options as either a dropdown or some other form of selection.

I am currently using a third party theme but it hasn't been a satisfactory experience. 

URL: https://www.gandhi-bazar.com/

Thanks,

Asad

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1637 224 613

I don't know off the top of my head any themes with this functionality directly built in, but it can definitely be done through custom code. I know that's not exactly the answer you're looking for, but it is definitely possible to do so at least know that. 

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes