Ask A Guru: Customizing Your Theme

3 0 0

Hi,

I want to Upload one image to all of my products without to do it manually or "Add image" for each product...it will be allot of time.

There is a way?

Thank you

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi there, I need help making my logo bigger on the mobile side. I am using the Brooklyn theme.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi I need to add a banner on the top of the page under the announcement bar. I got the code from Paypal. Please help! this is code from them. I will also upload a pic of the banner and the code

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, tell me please how to remove this panel at the bottom of the site? And the icon with the bag ?

0 Likes
4 0 0

I am having terrible trouble with one thing. I am trying to get my bracelets on the front page of my site and I cannot figure out how to do. I have a collection setup for bracelets and a page as well, but I want to put some on the front page and after I feel like I have tried everything I need to come to you. I am hoping i can get this resolved today as I getting ready to hire a marketing firm for some advertising, and I would like to get that going as soon as possible. Sure wish you guys were as simple as Wordpress, because I have to say, if it was not for being able to use dropshipping, I would probably cancel my subscription since I have no desire to sell cheap Chinese crap to Americans when I can work with an American Dropshipper instead.
Thank you for your help in trying to figure out this mess.

0 Likes
13 0 0

I have tried all I could to reduce the gap between the header and other content on my theeme to no avail. I tried using the code below which  I found in my reseach without success.

<style>
.main-content {
  margin-top: 0px;
}
.site-header {
  padding-bottom: 0px;
}
</style

I have already done some modifications on my theme - jumpstart which was quite successful. I need to know also  how to nest my product menu on this same theme.

Kindly help me to sort this out

0 Likes
3 0 0

I currently have tabs already in my theme and want to add another. There is Product Description, Size Chart (image) Custom field (set content across all product pages) and Product Reviews,

What I want to add is another tab to my product page that is similar in structure to the product description. So it would be text field and editable for each product on it's page in admin area.    

In my Product Tab snippet there are two sections (repeated in the Product-template.liquid)

The first

<div class="panel-group">
  <ul class="nav nav-tabs" id="myTab">
    {% if section.settings.display_product_detail_description %}
    <li class="active">
      <a data-toggle="tab" href="#collapse-tab1">
        {% if settings.enable_multilang %}
        <span class="lang1">{{ section.settings.product_description_title | split: '|' | first }}</span>
        <span class="lang2">{{ section.settings.product_description_title | split: '|' | last }}</span>
        {% else %}
        <span>{{ section.settings.product_description_title | split: '|' | first }}</span>
        {% endif %}
      </a>
    </li>
    {% endif %}

Followed by info for the other tabs

The second is:

<div id="myTabContent" class="tab-content">
    {% if section.settings.display_product_detail_description %}        
    {% if product.description contains '[countdown]' %}            
    {% assign des = product.description | split:'[/countdown]</p>' | last %}
    <div id="collapse-tab1" class="tab-pane fade in active">
      {% if settings.enable_multilang %}
      <div class="lang1">{{ des | split: '[lang2]' | first }}</div>
      <div class="lang2">{{ des | split: '[lang2]' | last }}</div>
      {% else %}
      <div>{{ des | split: '[lang2]' | first }}</div>
      {% endif %}
    </div>

Any suggestions on where I create the details for this new tab area?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
8 0 4

Which Theme are you using? 3rd party or 1st party?

0 Likes
3 0 0

Ella by Halothemes

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

I have a Palo alto theme for my store and i need to add another menu to the footer aside, i figure that i can only select one footer menu in customization,

I know coding will work and i've seen some but i don't know where to add them, any help will be welcome.

Thank you

0 Likes