Ask A Guru: Customizing Your Theme

Tourist
11 0 0

Good evening all,

Ive got a tiny problem with the burger menu of the mobile version of my website. It is white and I cant get the color to black :(

Anyone that can please help me out? It is important, since the menu is barely visible at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Explorer
98 9 9

Hi @LVOC,

You can solve it just adding a CSS style, can you share us you store URL? So we can take a look on it.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 0

Got it fixed already, thanks! 

However, Ive also seen the qikify mobile app. I created a menu, but it doesnt work correctly. Is it having problems with the original coding or is this an app issue?

www.detriatleet.nl is the storename. Ill enable the mobile menu the next days so you can see what I am talking about! 

Edit; I think I am using the wrong CSS code, I inspected the burger menu in mobile mode and copied that link. However, not working. Choosing the standard menu selector is doenst do anything..

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi guys,

Please can someone help me. I need to stop this 'shop now' button from disappearing when I scroll. It's part of a slideshow module on Brooklyn theme.

I had to edit the margins to move it from the centre, down towards the bottom but now when I scroll it disappears.

Thanks
Mark

0 Likes