Ask A Guru: Customizing Your Theme

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi there, Thanks for the reply. The url is www.j-rao.com Be grateful for any support. Best Jopra

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6219 909 2114

@Jopra 

do you need Instagram section on your home page right?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Yes please 

Can you help with this? :) 

@KetanKumar wrote:

@Jopra 

do you need Instagram section on your home page right?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6219 909 2114

@Jopra 

yes, It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
266 26 41

Hi, @InsaneTatelf

Which theme are you using? That feature isn't included in all themes.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hey Ketan, 

Thanks for your message and good to know it can be done. 

Can you tell me how to do it? I couldnt reply to your message for some reason, I am not sure what Pay is? 

thanks so much

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6219 909 2114

@Jopra 

i have sent message can you please check-in PM

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm using the Debut theme and I'd like to set a maximum width for the entire site.  It looks perfect on the mobile view, and the standard view, but way too stretched out in widescreen.  I want to effectively turn widescreen off, or set a site width limit, so that widescreen viewers see the same layout as the standard screen. I've done lots of searching to find the right code for this, but haven't had a luck getting a solution. Can anyone help me? Thank you :-)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
266 26 41

Hi, @shamrockshirts

You can try using this CSS style:

body{
    max-width: 1280px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Go to themes Actions > Edit code; At the sidebar scroll down to assets then open themes.scss and paste the code at the bottom of the file.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi, I'm new to shopify and I'm having a problem on changing the design on my front page, hope I can get some help here.

So I was using the Debut theme to design my shop at first, but after I finishing my design, I found another better looking theme called Narrative and decided to use it in stead. However, the slideshow template of Debut looks better for me, and I tried to copy the code on the Debut code file and add it to replace the one in Narrative, and it doesn't turn out well, seems like some conflict has occurred, is there any way I can choose a particular section of a theme and add it to another theme?

It should looks something like this.Slide debut.jpg
But it turns out like this...
slide narrative.jpg

0 Likes