Ask A Guru: Customizing Your Theme

Tourist
12 0 0

Good evening all,

Ive got a tiny problem with the burger menu of the mobile version of my website. It is white and I cant get the color to black :(

Anyone that can please help me out? It is important, since the menu is barely visible at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Explorer
104 9 9

Hi @LVOC,

You can solve it just adding a CSS style, can you share us you store URL? So we can take a look on it.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 0

Got it fixed already, thanks! 

However, Ive also seen the qikify mobile app. I created a menu, but it doesnt work correctly. Is it having problems with the original coding or is this an app issue?

www.detriatleet.nl is the storename. Ill enable the mobile menu the next days so you can see what I am talking about! 

Edit; I think I am using the wrong CSS code, I inspected the burger menu in mobile mode and copied that link. However, not working. Choosing the standard menu selector is doenst do anything..

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi guys,

Please can someone help me. I need to stop this 'shop now' button from disappearing when I scroll. It's part of a slideshow module on Brooklyn theme.

I had to edit the margins to move it from the centre, down towards the bottom but now when I scroll it disappears.

Thanks
Mark

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi i'm new on liquid language.

I want to ask if exist references or guides that explain the template structure so we can built a new one from zero.

What to insert in layout, what in template, section, snippet and more.

Bests

Simone

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi ppl,

i need help changing font style on debut theme.. is it possible?? 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2194 371 460

Yes you can upload your custom font in Asset->theme.scss file at bottom 

If you want to change font with existing then follow this:

1. Open theme editor->go to theme setting->find "topography" and select your font and save 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
4 0 0

cheers, didn't understand the first bit.. and my mistake its not the header, its the one under it, "image with text" one..couldn't find asset, but thanks for that.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2194 371 460

Hi @bmsaw 

You can follow this document to upload your custom font on store.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
4 0 0

thanks.. I've found the assets now, but can't find "stylesheet.css.liquid"  i have theme.scss.liquid" should i use it or try adding to assets? cheers

0 Likes