Ask A Guru: Customizing Your Theme

2 0 0

Hi

I'm currently using a Shopify Venture theme and looking to replace the variants dropdown menu with buttons. So each variant is a button. I have seen various apps - but none do this seemlessly. Is there a way to edit my code to achieve this result?

0 Likes

How to set Logo for my website design?
Please help me out in align a Logo.
Thanks!!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

I want to change footer links text color without affecting header links text color in debut theme

please guide me

1 Like
5 0 0

Is it possible to put a ‘view all products’ button on a collection page or search result? 

Some of out ranges have hundreds of items and customer feedback tells me scrolling through all the pages is a chore.

if there were a one click to load all onto one page, it would increase our sales.

0 Likes
3 0 0

I cannot find the code to edit my version 8 minimal theme.  what i want are 'previous' and 'next' buttons on my product pages. can you help? thank you!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi!

I'm having trouble getting things done the way I want them to be in the different themes I'm trying out.   I find the themes I've tried so far to be quite rigid and unflexible in terms of offering various options.  Is there someone I can turn to for help and advise without having to pay a fortune for it.  I googled 'Shopify experts', but all the ones I found were charging $500 and upward, which I cannot afford.   I know what I want, but not how to get it done.  What I want is not complicated at all either.   Appreciate any help or advise I can get.  Thank you!

P.S.  So far I've tried out the following free themes:  Brooklyn, Boundless, Supply, and Debut, and none of them had the feature that I'm looking for.

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi

I m using the free theme POP

i want to change the look of my collections, i did it once by mistake and don’t know how to do it again

i want the images on my collection to appear like a mosaic. One image is bigger and the other one on the side. I don’t know if i e plain myself well, like this picture 97EA7D92-114A-4B4E-9751-AF7BA524E40A.jpeg

1 Like
Excursionist
15 1 0

Hello everyone, i know this has been asked many times but i still couldn't do it

i tried these

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Mobile-styling-of-Brooklyn-theme/m-p/211283

https://gist.github.com/carolineschnapp/3390790640b29761958f

but i can't find the hero.liquid snippet i am using the Brooklyn theme

Can anyone help me? thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1891 317 403

Hi,

For that you need infinite scroll or load more button on your collection page.

Let me know if you want help.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

Can someone help me as I'm losing the will to live here...

I am using the Minimal theme - I need the slider to fit into mobile, because at the moment its completely cut in half on mobile and doesnt show the actual image of the slider

Can someone please tell me what CSS code to add and where to add it?

Thank you

0 Likes