Ask A Guru: Customizing Your Theme

4 0 0

Hi Duncan,

Thanks for the reply. I did find that page in my previous research but I'm not confident enough with coding to implement it. If you think it would work, it'd be great if you could have a look. Please PM me with a quote.

Cheers,

Dan 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
274 22 33

@Dan_Slater wrote:

Hi Duncan,

Thanks for the reply. I did find that page in my previous research but I'm not confident enough with coding to implement it. If you think it would work, it'd be great if you could have a look. Please PM me with a quote.

Cheers,

Dan 

Hey Dan.  Feel free to shoot me an email from my Site and I would be happy to talk to you more about it :)

Best Regards,
Duncan.
Isle of misfit code & development
http://ecomdev.ca
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi,

I'm using the booster theme for my webstore. I've setup up klaviyo for the newsletter / email marketing and also entered the form action url.

But I've noticed that the newsletter section of the page, although visible, remains unresponsive. For example if I try entering any data by clicking on the 'First name' field or the 'email id' it doesn't respond.

What could be the issue with it?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
157 29 50

I can hep you with that. Please let me know if you need my help. Thanks

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
* Email: fayyazraza@gmail.com * Skype: fayyaz_raza
0 Likes
23 0 0

Hi guys,

I'm trying to modify some little stuff in my e-commerce that uses Venture Theme, can anyone help me with these simple tasks?  I've researched a lot in the web and in code pages, but I really can't find the right elements to modify.

1) How can I set up a new sorting method that orders the products by vendor in alphabetical order using Venture theme?

sorting by brand.pngBasically I would like to add a new sorting option that refers to vendors namesbrand filters.pngThe aim is to sort the products by this order of vendors

2) I would like to connect the "Sold out" button with a link that directs the customer directly to the "Contact us" page, where they can see the contact information or contact us directly through the contact form. How can I do this?

soldout button.pngThe red button should be clickable in order to redirect the customer to the "Contact Us" pagecontacts page.pngThis is the page that the customers should see clicking the "Sold Out" button

3) I would like to change just the background color of the notification bar that comes down when a product is added to cart with Venture theme, how can I do this? 

checkout notification bar.pngThis is the bar that I'm referring to

Thank you very much for the attention.

0 Likes
23 0 0

Could someone help me please?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1558 269 328

Send me your store url, i will check

1. Vendor sorting.

>> it will just show all vendor of shop, you need to make jquery fro filter by vendor

{% for vendor in shop.vendors %}
          <option>{{ vendor }}</option>
        {% endfor %}

2. Sold out link to contact page:

>> In this theme add to cart and sod out both same button so, you need to place link like this and hide button.

{% unless current_variant.available %}
            <a href="/contact-us">{{ 'products.product.sold_out' | t }}</a>
            {% endunless%}

3. change background color of notification bar:

>> Add this css in theme.scss

.notification--success, .notification--promo {    background-color: red; }

Let me know if you need help

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
1 Like
23 0 0

@Jasoliya wrote:

Send me your store url, i will check

https://frontocean-bmx.myshopify.com/ 

password: xewrau

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1558 269 328

I sent you all possible answer above 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
23 0 0

Thank you for the answer! Another user already helped me to solve the third request, thanks anyway.

1) Vendor sorting: can you explain better what do you mean? I can't understand in which file of the code I have to add these lines.

2) Sold out link: also for this, could you explain better where do I have to add the lines of code you wrote?

Thanks again for the attention.

0 Likes