Ask your questions: Theme help from Shopify Experts

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3800 557 906

Sorry but for that need to change header structure cant adjust just by css code.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Want to give Gift for time? its my Paypal too.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com Or WhatsApp
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I am looking to show my Compare at Price in the checkout summary and on the order summary. My theme is Wookiee and no one is answering emails there since march. Anyone know a quick code to add?

My TURBO theme does this and is an option in the theme settings. But not Wookiee.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I've seen others have a problem with this topic, but I heard @Jasoliya fixed a few others code regarding this issue.

Basically, for the narrative theme, I hate how the product image only shows 1 image, then you have to scroll down to see the rest of the images. Not very customer friendly in my opinion. What I need is a product image slideshow similar to the Brooklyn theme on my product pages.

Firebullet.us is my store

Thank you

Jacob Collins

ecomexpress.biz@gmail.com

442-999-0468

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/PLEASE-HELP-Narrative-theme-product-page/td-p/446111

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have customized our product page to make use of a product release timer, and a timer for limited time purchasing. When the product release timer is going I have a liquid variable set to false, this prevents the add to cart/buy it now options from being rendered, when that timer runs out the next timer starts and I want to change that variable to true, is there a way to reassign liquid variables using javascript in a <script> tag? What would be my best route to accomplish this goal?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I cannot figure out how to merge the header of our website so that everything in the header (logo, menus etc) is on a single line and stays visible on the stick header as one scrolls down the page.

url: https://thesunshopp.com

password: lahngu

theme: Editions

style: Light

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3800 557 906

You have paid theme so you can check in theme editor may be you have option to do that.

or you have to hire developer to do this fix because its not simple thing to do. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Want to give Gift for time? its my Paypal too.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com Or WhatsApp
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Good afternoon, 

I am having difficulties with my theme translation. Let me explain it as detailed as possible: (The business is french so account is originally french) On my home page the title used at the moment is  'Masques Barrières Desjardin' ('Desjardin Barrier Masks.' when translated to english ).

However I am trying to change it to ' Desjardin Face Masks '.

The problem is that when I changed it from 'desjardin barrier masks to 'desjardin face masks' (in french like said above) it didn't translate when I clicked on my different language options such as Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German and English. 

My goal is to be able to go on themes>customize>sections>heading and type 'Masques Faciaux Desjardin' ('Desjardin Face Masks' in english) and have it translated for every languages I cited above.

At the moment it is not translating when I type it in for every language I cited I don't know why!

Thanks for helping me if you know how to fix this. 

This means 

0 Likes