Ask your questions: Theme help from Shopify Experts

Highlighted
Excursionist
16 6 4
Sorry mate I cannot help with this .Still off from work ..
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there, 

I'm looking to remove the "padding" between the sections of my homepage. Three screenshots attached (I would like the titles to be closer to the section). I have tried editing the theme.scss.liquid and it is not affecting the spacing. 

twowebster.com 

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 3.58.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-01 at 3.58.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-01 at 3.58.18 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3913 559 940

You have added all title as separate section that not right way because you can add title withing section also.

You can remove bit space by this step:

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss->paste bellow code in bottom of file

#shopify-section-1559828639643 .simple-collection,#shopify-section-1482145227743 .recent-posts-collection,#insta-feed{padding-top:0;}

More space because of your title image have much white space with image.   so re upload it after removing space from image.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Want to give Gift for time? its my Paypal too.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com Or WhatsApp
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for your response! 

Unfortunately, I have to keep the title as a separate section rather than within the section because we are using a font that Shopify does not offer so I added the design as an image. Whenever I try to resize the image to remove the white space, Shopify zooms it in so the title is very big. Do you have any advice on how I can resize the image to remove the white space?

twowebster.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3913 559 940

Now we have not any way to adjust it, we have to do fix margin for those section. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I am looking to add custom variants to some of my Shopify products. When I add in the code, which I developed from this generator, the custom variants go to the bottom of the product listing (below the add to cart button). How can I add where the other variants are (above the add to cart button) without changing the current template of a product listing. 

hamiltongrace.com

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 3.25.24 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
3913 559 940

@lcarlisle97 

Find 'product-details__add-to-cart-button' in file(section->product-template) and add above it.

0 Likes