Atlantic Theme Slideshow title text colour change

Solved
bryggenbygger
4 0 0

I want The slideshow title text to be black, not White. It is black on mobile, but in desktop it turns White. When the title is hovering over the image i turns white...

0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.template-index .slide .content .title {
    color: black;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
bryggenbygger
4 0 0

Thank you so much!

What is the code to text the subtitle black? It it just to put in "subtitle" instead of title?

0 Likes

Add this css

.template-index .slide .content .tagline {
    color: black;
}
0 Likes
bryggenbygger
4 0 0

Thank you so much! A client also wanted the text that says "more payment options" in my native language, Norwegian. Is this possible to do, or is it stuck to PayPayls English language?

0 Likes
LGC
2 0 0

Hi, I was hoping you would be able to help me with this same issue please? I want to change the text colour on slide 1 - Would like it to be my heading theme colour (dark green) #454D42

URL: https://littlegreencorner.co.nz

Thanks

0 Likes

Hello LGC,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.slide.first.active h2.title {
    color: #454D42;
}
.slide.first.active h3.tagline {
    color: #454D42;
}
LGC
2 0 0

Thanks so much! it worked perfectly!

0 Likes