Atlantic Theme - spacing on mobile homepage

charlottexavier
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi - my mobile site looks fine on the 'Customise' page, but when I open it on a phone browser the first two sections are on top of one another making the text illegible and the whole thing very messy. Does anyone have a tip on how to clear this up? Is it a coding error? 

Charlotte 

Screenshot 2021-07-23 at 16.01.24.pngIMG_7709.PNG

Replies 6 (6)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@charlottexavier 

Please share your store URL!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
charlottexavier
Tourist
3 0 1
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@charlottexavier 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

@media (max-width: 719px){
article, aside, details, figcaption, figure, footer, header, hgroup, nav, section {
    display: flex;
}
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

hello @charlottexavier 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px) {
article, aside, details, figcaption, figure, footer, header, hgroup, nav, section {
    display: flex;
}
}

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

hello @charlottexavier 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

charlottexavier
Tourist
3 0 1
Thank you! It’s www.Xavierchina.com

Charlotte