Can CSS code automate image change in Shopify mobile sliders?

winnado11
Shopify Partner
181 0 72

Hello, 

For the #shopify-section-1623276090444d7601, I set it up as a slider view. But I want the images to automatically change without clicking next on the mobile version. Is there anyone who knows how to do it through CSS code? Thank you for your help in advance. 

Store URL: https://wowberrybites.myshopify.com/

Pass: berrybites

winnado11_0-1623795743974.png

Replies 7 (7)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@winnado11 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

can you please let me know which slider demo do you have used so i will check slider auto play its possible or note

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
winnado11
Shopify Partner
181 0 72

@KetanKumar 

Thank you for writing back. I am not sure what slider demo I have used because it was the featured function that is already in the Shopify theme that I work on. My theme is Expressed theme. Could you possibly inspect my theme code and see what kind of slider demo was used? Thank you for your help in advance. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@winnado11 

sorry its not possible to this bt can you please  share theme.js file i will try 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
winnado11
Shopify Partner
181 0 72

@KetanKumar 

Thank you for writing back. I attached the CSS code of theme.min.js here. Please take a look. Thanks for your help in advance.

!function(t,e){function n(t,e){let n;return(...i)=>{clearTimeout(n),n=setTimeout(()=>t.apply(this,i),e)}}function i(t){const e=t||theme.stylesheet;return void 0===this.stylesheetPromise&&(this.stylesheetPromise=new Promise(t=>{const n=document.querySelector(`link[href="${e}"]`);n.loaded&&t(),window.onloadCSS(n,function(){t()})})),this.stylesheetPromise}function s(t){const e=["webkitTransitionEnd","otransitionend","oTransitionEnd","msTransitionEnd","transitionend"],n=["WebkitTransition","MozTransition","OTransition","msTransition","transition"];let i=0,s=Promise.resolve();return n.forEach(()=>{i||(i=parseFloat(window.getComputedStyle(t).transitionDuration))}),i>0&&(s=new Promise(n=>{function i(e){e.target===t&&(s.forEach(({event:event,handler:handler})=>{t.removeEventListener(event,handler)}),n())}const s=e.map(e=>{return t.addEventListener(e,i),{event:e,handler:i}})})),s}function r(){let t=window.navigator.cookieEnabled;return t||(document.cookie="testcookie",t=document.cookie.indexOf("testcookie")!==-1),t}function o(t){const e=document.createElement("span");e.innerHTML=t.selectedOptions[0].label,document.querySelector(".footer").appendChild(e);const n=e.offsetWidth;e.remove(),t.style.width=`${n+50}px`}function a(){return"IntersectionObserver"in window&&"IntersectionObserverEntry"in window&&"intersectionRatio"in window.IntersectionObserverEntry.prototype}function c(t,e="min"){return`(${e}-width: ${{medium:"46.85em",large:"61.85em",widescreen:"87.5em"}[t]})`}function d(){return JSON.parse(JSON.stringify({credentials:"same-origin",headers:{"X-Requested-With":"XMLHttpRequest","Content-Type":"application/json;"}}))}function l(t,e){return fetch(t,e).then(function(t){if(!t.ok)throw t;return t.json()})}function u(){return l("/cart.js",d())}function h(t){var e=d();return delete e.headers["Content-Type"],e.method="POST",e.body=t,l("/cart/add.js",e)}function m(t,e){var n=d();return e=e||{},n.method="POST",n.body=JSON.stringify({line:t,quantity:e.quantity,properties:e.properties}),l("/cart/change.js",n)}function p(t){var e=d();return e.method="POST",e.body=JSON.stringify(t),l("/cart/update.js",e)}function f(t){if("string"!=typeof t||2!==t.split(":").length)throw new TypeError("Theme Cart: Provided key value is not a string with the format xxx:xxx")}function g(t){if("number"!=typeof t||isNaN(t))throw new TypeError("Theme Cart: An object which specifies a quantity or properties value is required")}function y(t){if("number"!=typeof t||isNaN(t))throw new TypeError("Theme Cart: Variant ID must be a number")}function v(t){if("object"!=typeof t)throw new TypeError("Theme Cart: Properties must be an object")}function w(t){if(!(t instanceof HTMLFormElement))throw new TypeError("Theme Cart: Form must be an instance of HTMLFormElement")}function b(t){if("object"!=typeof t)throw new TypeError("Theme Cart: Options must be an object");if(void 0===t.quantity&&void 0===t.properties)throw new Error("Theme Cart: You muse define a value for quantity or properties");void 0!==t.quantity&&g(t.quantity),void 0!==t.properties&&v(t.properties)}function C(){return u()}function E(t){return f(t),u().then(function(e){var n=-1;return e.items.forEach(function(e,i){n=e.key===t?i+1:n}),n===-1?Promise.reject(new Error("Theme Cart: Unable to match line item with provided key")):n})}function S(t){w(t);var e=new FormData(t);return y(parseInt(e.get("id"),10)),h(e)}function L(t,e){return f(t),b(e),E(t).then(function(t){return m(t,e)})}function _(t){return p({note:t})}function T(){return p({note:""})}function I(){this.entries=[]}function k(t,e){return q(t),A(t,M(t,e))}function A(t,e){return q(t),H(e),t.variants.filter(function(t){return e.every(function(e,n){return t.options[n]===e})})[0]||null}function M(t,e){q(t),P(e);var n=[];return e.forEach(function(e){for(var i=0;i<t.options.length;i++)if(t.options[i].name.toLowerCase()===e.name.toLowerCase()){n[i]=e.value;break}}),n}function q(t){if("object"!=typeof t)throw new TypeError(t+" is not an object.");if(0===Object.keys(t).length&&t.constructor===Object)throw new Error(t+" is empty.")}function P(t){if(!Array.isArray(t))throw new TypeError(t+" is not an array.");if(0===t.length)return[];if(!t[0].hasOwnProperty("name"))throw new Error(t[0]+"does not contain name key.");if("string"!=typeof t[0].name)throw new TypeError("Invalid value type passed for name of option "+t[0].name+". Value should be string.")}function H(t){if(Array.isArray(t)&&"object"==typeof t[0])throw new Error(t+"is not a valid array of options.")}function x(t,e,n){this.element=t,this.product=F(e),n=n||{},this._listeners=new I,this._listeners.add(this.element,"submit",this._onSubmit.bind(this,n)),this.optionInputs=this._initInputs(gt.optionInput,n.onOptionChange),this.quantityInputs=this._initInputs(gt.quantityInput,n.onQuantityChange),this.propertyInputs=this._initInputs(gt.propertyInput,n.onPropertyChange)}function N(t,e){return t.reduce(function(t,n){return(n.checked||"radio"!==n.type&&"checkbox"!==n.type)&&t.push(e({name:n.name,value:n.value})),t},[])}function O(t,e){return t.reduce(function(t,n){return(n.checked||"radio"!==n.type&&"checkbox"!==n.type)&&(t[e(n.name)]=n.value),t},{})}function F(t){if("object"!=typeof t)throw new TypeError(t+" is not an object.");if(void 0===t.variants[0].options)throw new TypeError("Product object is invalid. Make sure you use the product object that is output from {{ product | json }} or from the http://[your-product-url].js route");return t}t="default"in t?t.default:t;const D={TAB:"tab",ENTER:"enter",ESC:"escape",SPACE:" ",END:"end",HOME:"home",LEFT:"arrowleft",UP:"arrowup",RIGHT:"arrowright",DOWN:"arrowdown"},B={stage:"data-popup-stage",popup:"data-popup",open:"data-popup-open",close:"data-popup-close",focus:"data-popup-focus"},R={open:"is-open",transitionReady:"transition-ready",preventScrolling:"prevent-scrolling"};class W{constructor(t){this.name=t}init(){this.elements=this._getElements(),this._bindEvents(),this.keyUpHandler=this._onKeyUp.bind(this),this.scrollPosition=window.pageYOffset}openPopup(t){t.preventDefault&&t.preventDefault(),this._prepareAnimation(),this.elements.stage.classList.add(R.open),this._sleepAnimation(),this.elements.focus?e.trapFocus(this.elements.popup,{elementToFocus:this.elements.focus}):e.trapFocus(this.elements.popup),this.elements.triggerNode=t.currentTarget,this.elements.triggerNode.setAttribute("aria-expanded",!0),this._enableScrollLock(),document.addEventListener("keyup",this.keyUpHandler)}closePopup(t=!0){this._prepareAnimation(),this.elements.stage.classList.remove(R.open),this._sleepAnimation(),t&&(e.removeTrapFocus(),this.elements.triggerNode.focus(),document.removeEventListener("keyup",this.keyUpHandler)),this.elements.triggerNode.setAttribute("aria-expanded",!1),this._disableScrollLock(),this.elements.triggerNode.dispatchEvent(new window.CustomEvent("popup_closed"))}getElements(){return this.elements}resetContainerFocus(){e.removeTrapFocus(),this.elements.focus?e.trapFocus(this.elements.popup,{elementToFocus:this.elements.focus}):e.trapFocus(this.elements.popup)}_prepareAnimation(){this.elements.stage.classList.add(R.transitionReady)}_sleepAnimation(){return s(this.elements.popup).then(()=>{this.elements.stage.classList.remove(R.transitionReady)})}_getElements(){return{stage:document.querySelector(`[${B.stage}=${this.name}]`),popup:document.querySelector(`[${B.popup}=${this.name}]`),open:document.querySelectorAll(`[${B.open}=${this.name}]`),close:document.querySelectorAll(`[${B.close}=${this.name}]`),focus:document.querySelector(`[${B.focus}=${this.name}]`)}}_bindEvents(){this.elements.open.forEach(t=>{t.addEventListener("click",t=>this.openPopup(t))}),this.elements.close.forEach(t=>{t.addEventListener("click",()=>this.closePopup())})}_enableScrollLock(){this.scrollPosition=window.pageYOffset,document.body.style.top=`-${this.scrollPosition}px`,document.body.classList.add(R.preventScrolling)}_disableScrollLock(){document.body.classList.remove(R.preventScrolling),document.body.style.removeProperty("top"),window.scrollTo(0,this.scrollPosition)}_onKeyUp(t){t.key.toLowerCase()===D.ESC&&this.closePopup()}}var Q=function(t,e){return e={exports:{}},t(e,e.exports),e.exports}(function(t,e){"use strict";function n(t,e){function n(t){var e=arguments.length>1&&void 0!==arguments[1]?arguments[1]:2,n=arguments.length>2&&void 0!==arguments[2]?arguments[2]:",",i=arguments.length>3&&void 0!==arguments[3]?arguments[3]:".";if(isNaN(t)||null==t)return 0;t=(t/100).toFixed(e);var s=t.split(".");return s[0].replace(/(\d)(?=(\d\d\d)+(?!\d))/g,"$1"+n)+(s[1]?i+s[1]:"")}"string"==typeof t&&(t=t.replace(".",""));var s="",r=e||i;switch(r.match(/\{\{\s*(\w+)\s*\}\}/)[1]){case"amount":s=n(t,2);break;case"amount_no_decimals":s=n(t,0);break;case"amount_with_comma_separator":s=n(t,2,".",",");break;case"amount_no_decimals_with_comma_separator":s=n(t,0,".",",")}return r.replace(/\{\{\s*(\w+)\s*\}\}/,s)}Object.defineProperty(e,"__esModule",{value:!0}),e.formatMoney=n;var i="${{amount}}"}),U=Q.formatMoney;const j={cartItemsWrapper:"[data-cart-items]",cartItem:"data-cart-item",quantityInput:"[data-cart-item-quantity]",remove:"[data-remove]",cartCountBubble:"[data-cart-count-bubble]",cartCount:"[data-cart-count]",cartNote:"[data-cart-note]",cartPrice:"[data-cart-price]",priceLiveRegion:"[data-price-live-region]",checkoutButton:"[data-checkout-button]",cartItemError:"[data-cart-item-error]",closeButton:"[data-cart-close]",emptyText:"[data-cart-empty-text]",discounts:"[data-discounts]"},V={hidden:"hidden",isEmpty:"is-empty",cookiesDisabled:"cookies-disabled",hasError:"has-error"};class K{constructor(t){this.elements={cart:t}}init(){if(!r())return void this.elements.cart.classList.add(V.cookiesDisabled);Object.assign(this.elements,this.getCartElements(),this.getItemElements()),this.bindContextOfThis(),this.debouncedOnCartItemInput=n((t,e)=>{this.onCartItemInput(t,e)},300),this.addCartEvents(),this.addItemEvents()}bindContextOfThis(){this.onCartItemInput=this.onCartItemInput.bind(this),this.onCartItemClick=this.onCartItemClick.bind(this),this.updateCartNote=this.updateCartNote.bind(this)}getItemElements(){return{cartItems:this.elements.cart.querySelectorAll(`[${j.cartItem}]`)}}getCartElements(){return{cartNote:this.elements.cart.querySelector(j.cartNote)}}addItemEvents(){this.elements.cartItems.forEach(t=>{t.addEventListener("change",t=>{this.debouncedOnCartItemInput(t,t.currentTarget)}),t.addEventListener("click",this.onCartItemClick)})}addCartEvents(){this.elements.cartNote&&this.elements.cartNote.addEventListener("input",this.updateCartNote)}onCartItemInput(t,e){t.preventDefault();const n=e.querySelector(j.quantityInput);return t.target===n&&this.updateQuantity(t,e)}onCartItemClick(t){const e=t.currentTarget.querySelector(j.remove);t.target===e&&(t.preventDefault(),t.target.disabled=!0,this.removeItem(t))}updateQuantity(t,e){const n=e.dataset.cartItem,i=e.dataset.cartItemProductId,[s]=n.split(":"),r=t.target,o=r.value||1,a=parseInt(o,10);return this.removeLineItemError(e),L(n,{quantity:a}).then(t=>{return this.renderCart(t,i),theme.cartQuantity.updateQuantityInputElements(n,a),t.item_count?this.renderCartItems(t):(this.renderEmptyCart(),!1)}).then(t=>{if(t){const e=t.items.find(t=>t.key===n),i=t.items.reduce((t,e)=>{return e.id===Number(s)?t+e.quantity:t},0),r=this.elements.cart.querySelector(`[${j.cartItem}="${n}"]`);if(r&&r.querySelector(j.quantityInput).focus(),!(a<=i)){const t=r.querySelector(j.cartItemError);this.updateLineItemError(t,e)}}})}updateCartNote(){const t=this.elements.cartNote.value;if(t)return void _(t);T()}removeItem(t){const e=t.currentTarget,n=e.dataset.cartItem,i=e.dataset.cartItemProductId;return L(n,{quantity:0}).then(t=>{if(this.renderCart(t,i),theme.cartQuantity.updateQuantityInputElements(n,0),!t.item_count)return void this.renderEmptyCart();this.renderCartItems(),this.elements.closeButton=this.elements.closeButton||this.elements.cart.querySelector(j.closeButton),this.elements.closeButton.focus()})}updateLineItemError(t,e){let n=theme.strings.quantityError;n=n.replace("[quantity]",e.quantity).replace("[title]",e.title),t.innerHTML=n,t.classList.add(V.hasError)}removeLineItemError(t){const e=t.querySelector(j.cartItemError);e.classList.remove(V.hasError),e.textContent=""}changeCheckoutButtonState(t){this.elements.checkoutButton=this.elements.checkoutButton||this.elements.cart.querySelector(j.checkoutButton),this.elements.checkoutButton.disabled=t}onCartUpdated(t){return this.renderCartItems(),C().then(e=>{this.renderCart(e,t)})}renderCartItems(t){return fetch(`${theme.rootUrl}?section_id=cart-items`).then(t=>{return t.text()}).then(e=>{return this.elements.cartItemsWrapper=this.elements.cartItemsWrapper||this.elements.cart.querySelector(j.cartItemsWrapper),this.elements.cartItemsWrapper.innerHTML=e,Object.assign(this.elements,this.getItemElements()),this.addItemEvents(),t})}renderCart(t,e){this.renderSubtotalPrice(t.total_price),this.renderCartCountBubble(t.item_count),this.renderPriceLiveRegion(t),this.renderCartLevelDiscounts(),theme.cartQuantity.updateLocalCartState(t,e),t.item_count&&(this.elements.cart.classList.remove(V.isEmpty),this.changeCheckoutButtonState(!1))}renderEmptyCart(){this.elements.cart.classList.add(V.isEmpty),this.changeCheckoutButtonState(!0),this.elements.cartEmptyText=this.elements.cartEmptyText||this.elements.cart.querySelector(j.emptyText),this.elements.cartEmptyText.setAttribute("tabindex","-1"),this.elements.cartEmptyText.focus()}renderCartLevelDiscounts(){return fetch(`${theme.rootUrl}?section_id=cart-discounts`).then(t=>{return t.text()}).then(t=>{this.elements.discounts=this.elements.discounts||this.elements.cart.querySelector(j.discounts),this.elements.discounts.innerHTML=t})}renderSubtotalPrice(t){const e=U(t,theme.moneyFormat);this.elements.cartPrice=this.elements.cartPrice||document.body.querySelectorAll(j.cartPrice),this.elements.cartPrice.forEach(t=>{t.innerHTML=e})}renderCartCountBubble(t){const e=document.querySelectorAll(j.cartCountBubble);document.querySelectorAll(j.cartCount).forEach(e=>e.innerText=t>99?"99+":t),e.forEach(e=>e.classList.toggle(V.hidden,0===t))}renderPriceLiveRegion(t){const e=t.total_price;this.elements.priceLiveRegion=this.elements.priceLiveRegion||this.elements.cart.querySelector(j.priceLiveRegion);const n=this.formatPriceLiveRegionText(e);this.elements.priceLiveRegion.textContent=n,this.elements.priceLiveRegion.setAttribute("aria-hidden",!1),window.setTimeout(()=>{this.elements.priceLiveRegion.setAttribute("aria-hidden",!0)},1e3)}formatPriceLiveRegionText(t){const e=U(t,theme.moneyFormat);return`${theme.strings.subtotal}: ${e}`}getItemFromState(t,e){return e.items.find(e=>e.key===t)}}const G={quantityIndicatorId:t=>`[data-quantity-indicator="${t}"]`,quantityInputKey:t=>`[data-quantity-input-key="${t}"]`,quantityNumber:"[data-quantity-number]",quantityLabel:"[data-quantity-label]"},z={inCart:"in-cart",isVisible:"is-visible",updated:"updated"};class J{constructor(){this.cartState={}}updateLocalCartState(t,e){t?(this.cartState=this._convertToLocalCartState(t),this.updateQuantityIndicatorElements([e])):C().then(t=>{this.cartState=this._convertToLocalCartState(t),this.updateQuantityIndicatorElements()})}updateQuantityInputElements(t,e){document.querySelectorAll(G.quantityInputKey(t)).forEach(t=>{t.dataset.quantityInCart=e,t.value=e,e||t.dispatchEvent(new window.CustomEvent("removedFromCart"))})}updateQuantityIndicatorElements(t,e=document,n){(t||Object.keys(this.cartState)).forEach(t=>{const i=this.cartState[t];!i&&n||e.querySelectorAll(G.quantityIndicatorId(t)).forEach(t=>{this._setQuantityIndicator(t,i)})})}_convertToLocalCartState(t){const e={};return t.items.forEach(t=>{e[t.product_id]||(e[t.product_id]=0),e[t.product_id]+=t.quantity}),e}_setQuantityIndicator(t,e){const n=t.querySelector(G.quantityNumber),i=parseInt(n.dataset.quantity,10),s=e?e:0;if(i!==s){t.classList.contains(z.isVisible)&&e?this._animateUpdate(t):this._animateShowOrHide(t,s),n.dataset.quantity=s;const i=s<100?s:"99+";n.textContent=i;const r=1===e?t.dataset.labelSingle:t.dataset.labelMulti.replace("[quantity]",s);t.querySelector(G.quantityLabel).textContent=r}}_animateShowOrHide(t,e){if(t.classList.toggle(z.inCart,e),e)return void t.classList.add(z.isVisible);s(t).then(()=>{t.classList.remove(z.isVisible)})}_animateUpdate(t){t.classList.add(z.updated),s(t).then(()=>{t.classList.remove(z.updated)})}}const Y={form:"[data-form]",formInputWrapper:"[data-form-input-wrapper]",formStatus:"[data-form-status]"},X={floatingLabel:"form__input-wrapper--floating-label"};class ${constructor(){document.querySelectorAll(Y.form).forEach(t=>{this._focusFormStatus(t),this._handleFormInputLabels(t)})}_focusFormStatus(t){const e=t.querySelector(Y.formStatus);e&&(e.focus(),e.addEventListener("blur",()=>{e.removeAttribute("tabindex")}))}_handleFormInputLabels(t){const e=t.querySelectorAll(Y.formInputWrapper);e&&e.forEach(t=>{t.addEventListener("focusin",()=>{t.classList.add(X.floatingLabel)}),t.addEventListener("focusout",e=>{""===e.target.value&&t.classList.remove(X.floatingLabel)})})}}const Z={cookiesDisabled:"cookies-disabled"};class tt{constructor(t){this.elements={cart:t}}init(){r()||this.elements.cart.classList.add(Z.cookiesDisabled)}}const et={arrow:"[data-scroller-arrow]",menu:"[data-scroller-content]",wrapper:"[data-scroller-wrapper]"},nt={noTransition:"scroller-content--no-transition",wrapper:"scroller-wrapper"},it={offset:150};class st{constructor(t){this.container=t}init(){this.wrapper=this.container.querySelector(et.wrapper),this.wrapper&&(this.initialized=!0,this.menu=this.wrapper.querySelector(et.menu),this.arrows=this.container.querySelectorAll(et.arrow),this.isTransitioning=!1,this._setupEventHandlers(),i().then(()=>{this._recalculateOverflow()}))}makeElementVisible(t){if("none"!==this.overflowValue&&this.initialized){let e=!0;const n=it.offset/2,i=t.getBoundingClientRect(),s=Math.floor(i.left)-n,r=Math.floor(i.right)+n;if(this.wrapperRect||this._recalculateOverflow(),r>this.wrapperRect.right?(this.direction="next",e=!1):s<this.wrapperRect.left&&(this.direction="previous",e=!1),!e&&!this.isTransitioning){this.isTransitioning=!0;const e=this._getDistanceToElement(r,t.offsetLeft,n);this._setMenuTranslateX(e)}}}destroy(){this.initialized&&(this.wrapper.removeEventListener("scroll",this.eventHandlers.recalculateOverflow,{passive:!0}),window.removeEventListener("resize",this.eventHandlers.debounceScroller),this.arrows.forEach(t=>{t.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onArrowClick)}))}_recalculateOverflow(){const t=this._getOverflowValue();this._setOverflowClass(t)}_setupEventHandlers(){this.eventHandlers=this._getEventHandlers(),this.wrapper.addEventListener("scroll",this.eventHandlers.recalculateOverflow,{passive:!0}),window.addEventListener("resize",this.eventHandlers.debounceScroller),this.arrows.forEach(t=>{t.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onArrowClick)})}_getEventHandlers(){return{recalculateOverflow:this._recalculateOverflow.bind(this),onArrowClick:this._onArrowClick.bind(this),debounceScroller:n(()=>{this._recalculateOverflow()},250)}}_getOverflowValue(){this._getSelectorsDomRect();const t=Math.floor(this.wrapperRect.left),e=Math.floor(this.wrapperRect.right),n=Math.floor(this.menuRect.left),i=Math.floor(this.menuRect.right),s=n<t,r=i>e;let o="none";return s&&r?o="both":s?o="left":r&&(o="right"),o}_getSelectorsDomRect(){this.wrapperRect=this.wrapper.getBoundingClientRect(),this.menuRect=this.menu.getBoundingClientRect()}_setOverflowClass(t){this.overflowValue!==t&&(this.wrapper.classList.remove(`${nt.wrapper}--${this.overflowValue}`),window.requestAnimationFrame(()=>{this.wrapper.classList.add(`${nt.wrapper}--${t}`),this.overflowValue=t}))}_onArrowClick(t){if(!this.isTransitioning){this.isTransitioning=!0,this.direction=t.currentTarget.dataset.scrollerArrowDirection;const e=it.offset;let n=this._getDistanceToNextPosition();n=n<2*e?n:e,this._setMenuTranslateX(n)}}_getDistanceToNextPosition(){return"next"===this.direction?Math.round(this.menuRect.right-this.wrapperRect.right):this.wrapper.scrollLeft}_getDistanceToElement(t,e,n){if("next"===this.direction){const e=Math.ceil(this.menuRect.width-this.wrapperRect.width-this.wrapper.scrollLeft);let i=Math.round(t-this.wrapperRect.right)+n;return i=i<e?i:e}let i=this.wrapper.scrollLeft-e+n;return i=i<this.wrapper.scrollLeft?i:this.wrapper.scrollLeft}_setMenuTranslateX(t){const e="next"===this.direction?-t:t;this.menu.style.transform=`translateX(${e}px)`,this.translatedValue=e,this.menu.classList.remove(nt.noTransition),s(this.menu).then(()=>{this._setWrapperScrollLeft(),this.isTransitioning=!1})}_setWrapperScrollLeft(){const t=Math.abs(this.translatedValue);this.menu.style.transform="none",this.menu.classList.add(nt.noTransition),"previous"===this.direction?this.wrapper.scrollLeft-=t:this.wrapper.scrollLeft+=t}}const rt={disclosure:"[data-disclosure]",disclosureList:"[data-disclosure-list]",disclosureToggle:"[data-disclosure-toggle]",disclosureInput:"[data-disclosure-input]",disclosureOptions:"[data-disclosure-option]"},ot={listVisible:"disclosure-list--visible"};class at{constructor(t){this.disclosureForm=t,this.disclosure=t.querySelector(rt.disclosure),this.disclosureList=t.querySelector(rt.disclosureList),this.disclosureToggle=t.querySelector(rt.disclosureToggle),this.disclosureInput=t.querySelector(rt.disclosureInput),this.disclosureOptions=t.querySelectorAll(rt.disclosureOptions),this._setupListeners()}destroy(){this.disclosureToggle.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.toggleList),this.disclosureOptions.forEach(t=>t.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.connectOptions)),this.disclosure.removeEventListener("keyup",this.eventHandlers.onDisclosureKeyUp),this.disclosureList.removeEventListener("focusout",this.eventHandlers.onDisclosureListFocusOut),this.disclosureToggle.removeEventListener("focusout",this.eventHandlers.onDisclosureToggleFocusOut),document.body.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onBodyClick)}_setupListeners(){this.eventHandlers=this._setupEventHandlers(),this.disclosureToggle.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.toggleList),this.disclosureOptions.forEach(t=>{t.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.connectOptions)}),this.disclosure.addEventListener("keyup",this.eventHandlers.onDisclosureKeyUp),this.disclosureList.addEventListener("focusout",this.eventHandlers.onDisclosureListFocusOut),this.disclosureToggle.addEventListener("focusout",this.eventHandlers.onDisclosureToggleFocusOut),document.body.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onBodyClick)}_setupEventHandlers(){return{connectOptions:this._connectOptions.bind(this),toggleList:this._toggleList.bind(this),onBodyClick:this._onBodyClick.bind(this),onDisclosureKeyUp:this._onDisclosureKeyUp.bind(this),onDisclosureListFocusOut:this._onDisclosureListFocusOut.bind(this),onDisclosureToggleFocusOut:this._onDisclosureToggleFocusOut.bind(this)}}_connectOptions(t){t.preventDefault(),this._submitForm(t.currentTarget.dataset.value)}_onDisclosureToggleFocusOut(t){this.disclosure.contains(t.relatedTarget)===!1&&this._toggleList()}_onDisclosureListFocusOut(t){const e=t.currentTarget.contains(t.relatedTarget);this.disclosureList.classList.contains(ot.listVisible)&&!e&&this._toggleList()}_onDisclosureKeyUp(t){t.key.toLowerCase()===D.ESC&&(this._toggleList(),this.disclosureToggle.focus())}_onBodyClick(t){const e=this.disclosure.contains(t.target);this.disclosureList.classList.contains(ot.listVisible)&&!e&&this._toggleList()}_submitForm(t){this.disclosureInput.value=t,this.disclosureForm.submit()}_toggleList(){const t="true"===this.disclosureToggle.getAttribute("aria-expanded");this.disclosureList.classList.toggle(ot.listVisible),this.disclosureToggle.setAttribute("aria-expanded",!t)}}const ct={disclosureForm:"[data-disclosure-form]"};t.register("footer",{onLoad(){const t=Array.from(this.container.querySelectorAll(ct.disclosureForm));this.disclosures=t.map(t=>{return new at(t)})},onUnload(){this.disclosures.forEach(t=>t.destroy())}});const dt={dropdownMenu:"[data-dropdown-menu]",dropdownParent:"[data-dropdown-parent]",dropdownParentType:t=>`[data-dropdown-parent-type="${t}"]`,headerIcon:"[data-header-icon]",menuNavigation:"[data-menu-navigation]",menuNavigationItem:"[data-menu-navigation-item]",menuNavigationLastItem:"[data-menu-navigation-last-item]",menuNavigationType:t=>`[data-menu-navigation-type="${t}"]`,mobileNavigationToggle:"[data-mobile-navigation-toggle]",mobileNavigationContainer:"[data-mobile-navigation-container]",mobileNavigationDrawer:"[data-mobile-navigation-drawer]",header:"[data-header]",stickySentinelHeader:"[data-sticky-sentinel-header]",stickyCollectionHeader:"[data-sticky-element]",logoImage:"[data-logo-image]",announcementBar:"[data-announcement-bar]",mainContent:"[data-main-content]"},lt={menuNavigationItemIsExpanded:"menu-navigation__item--is-expanded",menuDropdownItemIsExpanded:"menu-dropdown__item--is-expanded",menuNavigationHidden:"menu-navigation-wrapper--hidden",headerWrapperFixed:"header-wrapper--fixed",headerWrapperHidden:"header-wrapper--hidden",bodyWithStickyHeader:"body-with-sticky-header"},ut={headerLogo:"data-header-logo",headerIcon:"data-header-icon",popupOpen:"data-popup-open",menuNavigationToggle:"data-mobile-navigation-toggle",searchToggle:"data-search-toggle"},ht={cart:"cart",menuNavigation:"menu-navigation",search:"search"};t.register("header",{onLoad(){this.elements=this._getElements(),a()&&this._prepareStickyHeader(),this._reloadHeaderPopups(),this.mqlLarge=window.matchMedia(c("large")),this.mqlSmall=window.matchMedia(c("medium","max")),this.drawerMenuIsActive=!this.mqlLarge.matches,this.elements.menuNavigation&&this._handleMenuNavigationWidth(),this._setupEventHandlers()},_reloadHeaderPopups(){window.popups&&(!window.popups.find(t=>t.name===ht.menuNavigation)&&this.elements.menuNavigation&&window.popups.push(new W(ht.menuNavigation)),Object.values(ht).forEach(t=>{const e=window.popups.find(e=>e.name===t);e&&e.init()}))},_getElements(){return{announcementBar:this.container.querySelector(dt.announcementBar),cartPriceBubbleContainers:this.container.querySelectorAll(dt.cartPriceBubbleContainer),desktopNavigation:this.container.querySelector(dt.menuNavigationType("desktop")),dropdownParents:this.container.querySelectorAll(dt.dropdownParent),header:this.container.querySelector(dt.header),headerIcons:Array.from(this.container.querySelectorAll(dt.headerIcon)),headerLogo:this.container.querySelector(dt.logoImage),headerSentinel:document.querySelector(dt.stickySentinelHeader),headerWrapper:this.container,menuNavigation:this.container.querySelector(dt.menuNavigation),menuNavigationItems:this.container.querySelectorAll(dt.menuNavigationItem),mobileNavigationToggle:this.container.querySelector(dt.mobileNavigationToggle)}},_setupEventHandlers(){this.eventHandlers=this._getEventHandlers(),a()&&(window.addEventListener("scroll",this.eventHandlers.toggleHeaderSticky,{passive:!0}),document.addEventListener("productAddedToCart",this.eventHandlers.productAddedToCart),document.addEventListener("featuredCollectionTabClicked",this.eventHandlers.preventHeaderSlideIn),document.addEventListener("elementSticky",this.eventHandlers.featuredCollectionSticky)),this.elements.menuNavigation&&(this.elements.dropdownParents.forEach(t=>t.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onDropdownParentClick)),window.addEventListener("resize",this.eventHandlers.onWindowResize),this.elements.mobileNavigationToggle.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.handleMobileNavigation))},_getEventHandlers(){return{handleMultiplePopups:this._handleMultiplePopups.bind(this),onBodyClick:this._onBodyClick.bind(this),onDrawerNavigationKeyup:this._onDrawerNavigationKeyup.bind(this),onDropdownFocusOut:this._onDropdownFocusOut.bind(this),onDropdownKeyup:this._onDropdownKeyup.bind(this),onDropdownParentClick:this._onDropdownParentClick.bind(this),onWindowResize:n(()=>this._onWindowResize(),250),handleMobileNavigation:this._handleMobileNavigation.bind(this),toggleHeaderSticky:n(()=>this._toggleHeaderPosition(),100),featuredCollectionSticky:this._featuredCollectionSticky.bind(this),productAddedToCart:this._productAddedToCart.bind(this),preventHeaderSlideIn:this._preventHeaderSlideIn.bind(this)}},_onWindowResize(){const t=this._getDesktopActiveParentDropdown(),e="true"===this.elements.mobileNavigationToggle.getAttribute("aria-expanded");this.scrolledPastHeader||(this._handleMenuNavigationWidth(),this.drawerMenuIsActive&&t?this._closeActiveDropdown():!this.drawerMenuIsActive&&t?this.elements.menuNavigation.style.overflow="initial":e&&!this.drawerMenuIsActive?this._closeMobileNavigation():e&&this.drawerMenuIsActive&&this._toggleHeaderIcons(!0))},_handleMenuNavigationWidth(){if(!this.mqlLarge.matches)return void(this.drawerMenuIsActive=!0);this.elements.menuNavigation.style.overflow="hidden",this.elements.menuNavigation.getBoundingClientRect().right>=this.elements.menuNavigation.querySelector(dt.menuNavigationLastItem).getBoundingClientRect().right?(this.elements.menuNavigation.classList.remove(lt.menuNavigationHidden),this.drawerMenuIsActive=!1):(this.elements.menuNavigation.classList.add(lt.menuNavigationHidden),this.drawerMenuIsActive=!0)},_onDropdownFocusOut(t){if(t.preventDefault(),!t.currentTarget.contains(t.relatedTarget)){const e=t.currentTarget.previousElementSibling;this._toggleMenuDropdown(e)}},_closeActiveDropdown(){const t=this._getDesktopActiveParentDropdown();t&&this._animateDropdownClosed(t.nextElementSibling,t,!1)},_getDesktopActiveParentDropdown(){return this.elements.desktopNavigation.querySelector(`${dt.dropdownParent}${dt.dropdownParentType("main")}[aria-expanded="true"]`)},_onDropdownParentClick(t){const e=t.currentTarget;"main"===e.dataset.dropdownParentType&&e.closest(dt.menuNavigationType("desktop"))&&(t.stopImmediatePropagation(),this._onBodyClick());const n=e.parentElement.querySelectorAll(dt.dropdownMenu);this._setupDropdowns(n),this._toggleMenuDropdown(e)},_setupDropdowns(t){t.forEach((t,e)=>{t.dataset.maxHeight||(0===e&&t.closest(dt.menuNavigationType("desktop"))?this._setupMainLevelDropdown(t):this._setupChildAndMobileDropdown(t))})},_setupMainLevelDropdown(t){t.style.whiteSpace="nowrap";const{width:width,height:height}=t.getBoundingClientRect();t.dataset.width=`${width}px`,t.style.width=width<260?`${width}px`:"26rem",t.style.removeProperty("white-space"),t.dataset.maxHeight=width<260?`${height}px`:`${t.getBoundingClientRect().height}px`,t.style.maxHeight="0px"},_setupChildAndMobileDropdown(t){t.dataset.maxHeight=`${t.getBoundingClientRect().height}px`,t.style.maxHeight="0px"},_toggleMenuDropdown(t){const e="true"===t.getAttribute("aria-expanded"),n=t.nextElementSibling;e?this._animateDropdownClosed(n,t):this._animateDropdownOpen(n,t)},_animateDropdownClosed(t,e,n=!0){const i="main"===e.dataset.dropdownParentType;i?(e.classList.remove(lt.menuNavigationItemIsExpanded),t.closest(dt.menuNavigationType("desktop"))&&t.removeEventListener("focusout",this.eventHandlers.onDropdownFocusOut)):e.classList.remove(lt.menuDropdownItemIsExpanded),t.style.maxHeight="0px",t.style.opacity=0,n?s(t).then(()=>{this._closeDropdown(e,t,i)}):this._closeDropdown(e,t,i)},_closeDropdown(t,e,n){t.setAttribute("aria-expanded","false"),n&&e.closest(dt.menuNavigationType("desktop"))&&(this._getDesktopActiveParentDropdown()||(this.elements.menuNavigation.style.overflow="hidden"),document.body.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onBodyClick),e.removeEventListener("click",this._preventDropdownClick),t.parentNode.removeEventListener("keyup",this.eventHandlers.onDropdownKeyup))},_animateDropdownOpen(t,e){const n="main"===e.dataset.dropdownParentType,i=e.closest(dt.menuNavigationType("desktop"));n?(i&&(this.elements.menuNavigation.style.overflow="initial"),e.classList.add(lt.menuNavigationItemIsExpanded),i&&t.addEventListener("focusout",this.eventHandlers.onDropdownFocusOut)):e.classList.add(lt.menuDropdownItemIsExpanded),e.setAttribute("aria-expanded","true"),
t.style.maxHeight=`${t.dataset.maxHeight}`,t.style.opacity=1,i&&n&&s(t).then(()=>{document.body.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onBodyClick),t.addEventListener("click",this._preventDropdownClick),e.parentNode.addEventListener("keyup",this.eventHandlers.onDropdownKeyup)})},_onDropdownKeyup(t){if(t.key.toLowerCase()===D.ESC){const e=t.currentTarget,n=e.querySelector(dt.dropdownParentType("main")),i=n.nextElementSibling;this._animateDropdownClosed(i,n),n.focus()}},_preventDropdownClick(t){t.stopImmediatePropagation()},_onBodyClick(){const t=this._getDesktopActiveParentDropdown();if(t){const e=t.nextElementSibling;this._animateDropdownClosed(e,t)}},_handleMobileNavigation(t){const e=t.currentTarget;"true"===e.getAttribute("aria-expanded")?this._closeMobileNavigation():(this._openMobileNavigation(e),this.stickyHeaderTimeout&&clearTimeout(this.stickyHeaderTimeout),this.lastScrollDirection="none")},_closeMobileNavigation(){this._toggleHeaderIcons(),this.elements.headerButtons.length&&this.elements.headerButtons.forEach(t=>t.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.handleMultiplePopups)),document.removeEventListener("keyup",this.eventHandlers.onDrawerNavigationKeyup),document.removeEventListener("focusin",this._onBodyFocusIn),this.elements.drawerNavigationPopup.closePopup(!1)},_openMobileNavigation(t){this.elements.drawerNavigationPopup=this.elements.drawerNavigationPopup||window.popups.find(t=>t.name===ht.menuNavigation),this.elements.headerButtons=this.elements.headerButtons||this.elements.headerIcons.filter(t=>t.hasAttribute(ut.popupOpen)),this._setupMobileNavigationDropdowns(),this._setMobileDrawerHeight(),this._toggleHeaderIcons(!0),this.elements.headerButtons.length&&this.elements.headerButtons.forEach(t=>t.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.handleMultiplePopups)),document.addEventListener("keyup",this.eventHandlers.onDrawerNavigationKeyup),document.addEventListener("focusin",this._onBodyFocusIn),this.elements.drawerNavigationPopup.openPopup({currentTarget:t})},_onBodyFocusIn(t){const e=t.target;(e.hasAttribute(ut.headerIcon)||e.hasAttribute(ut.menuNavigationToggle)||e.hasAttribute(ut.headerLogo))&&t.stopImmediatePropagation()},_setupMobileNavigationDropdowns(){this.elements.mobileNavigation||(this.elements.mobileNavigation=this.elements.headerWrapper.querySelector(dt.menuNavigationType("mobile")),this.elements.mobileMenuParents=this.elements.mobileNavigation.querySelectorAll(dt.dropdownParent),this.elements.mobileMenuParents.forEach(t=>this._setupDropdowns(t.parentElement.querySelectorAll(dt.dropdownMenu))))},_setMobileDrawerHeight(){this.elements.mobileNavigationContainer=this.elements.mobileNavigationContainer||this.elements.headerWrapper.querySelector(dt.mobileNavigationContainer),this.elements.mobileNavigationDrawer=this.elements.mobileNavigationDrawer||this.elements.headerWrapper.querySelector(dt.mobileNavigationDrawer);const t=this.elements.headerWrapper.getBoundingClientRect().height,e=window.pageYOffset,n=t-e;this.elements.mobileNavigationDrawer.style.top=`${t}px`,this.elements.mobileNavigationContainer.style.height=`calc(100vh - ${n}px)`},_toggleHeaderIcons(t=!1){const e=this.mqlSmall.matches&&t;this.elements.headerIcons.forEach(t=>{e?t.setAttribute("hidden",!0):t.removeAttribute("hidden")})},_handleMultiplePopups(t){this.elements.popups=this.elements.popups||{};const e=t.currentTarget.hasAttribute(ut.searchToggle)?ht.search:ht.cart;this.elements.popups[e]=this.elements.popups[e]||window.popups.find(t=>t.name===e);const n=this.elements.popups[e].getElements();e===ht.search?this._closeMobileNavigation():s(n.popup).then(()=>{this._closeMobileNavigation()})},_onDrawerNavigationKeyup(t){t.key.toLowerCase()===D.ESC&&(this._toggleHeaderIcons(),document.removeEventListener("keyup",this.eventHandlers.onDrawerNavigationKeyup))},_prepareStickyHeader(){this.featuredCollections={},this.previousScrollPosition=window.pageYOffset,this.headerWrapperHeight=this.elements.headerWrapper.offsetHeight,this.originalHeaderHeight=this.elements.header.offsetHeight,this._setupHeaderObserver(),this.headerObserver.observe(this.elements.headerSentinel),this.elements.headerWrapper.style.position="fixed",document.querySelector(dt.mainContent).style.paddingTop=`${this.headerWrapperHeight}px`},_setupHeaderObserver(){this.headerObserver=new IntersectionObserver(t=>{if(t[0].isIntersecting){if(this._resetSentinel(),this.scrolledPastHeader=!1,this._toggleInlineMenuOpacity(),void 0===this.isFixed)return;requestAnimationFrame(()=>{this._resetHeader()})}else this.scrolledPastHeader=!0,this.isFixed=!1,this._headerSlideOut(),s(this.elements.headerWrapper).then(()=>{this._toggleInlineMenuOpacity(),this.drawerMenuIsActive=!0}),this.elements.headerWrapper.classList.add(lt.headerWrapperHidden),this._moveSentinel()})},_toggleHeaderPosition(){if(!this.isHeaderAnimating&&!this.doNotSlideHeaderIn){const t=window.pageYOffset,e=t<this.previousScrollPosition?"up":"down";if(this.previousScrollPosition=t,this.scrolledPastHeader&&this.lastScrollDirection!==e)if(this.lastScrollDirection=e,"down"===e)this.elements.menuNavigation&&this._closeActiveDropdown(),this.isFixed?requestAnimationFrame(()=>{this._headerSlideOut()}):(this.elements.headerLogo&&this.elements.headerLogo.style.removeProperty("transition"),requestAnimationFrame(()=>{this.elements.headerWrapper.classList.add(lt.headerWrapperHidden)}));else if("up"===e){if(this._clearStickyHeaderTimeout(),this.isFixed)return;requestAnimationFrame(()=>{this._headerSlideIn()})}}},_clearStickyHeaderTimeout(){this.stickyHeaderTimeout&&clearTimeout(this.stickyHeaderTimeout)},_productAddedToCart(){if(this.scrolledPastHeader){if(!this.isFixed){if(this.isHeaderAnimating)return void setTimeout(()=>{this._headerSlideIn()},500);this._headerSlideIn()}clearTimeout(this.stickyHeaderTimeout),this.stickyHeaderTimeout=setTimeout(()=>{this._headerSlideOut()},5e3)}},_preventHeaderSlideIn(){this.doNotSlideHeaderIn=!0,this.isFixed&&this._headerSlideOut(),this.lastScrollDirection=null,this.preventHeaderSlideInTimeout=setTimeout(()=>{this.doNotSlideHeaderIn=!1,this.previousScrollPosition=window.pageYOffset})},_featuredCollectionSticky(t){const{stickyElement:stickyElement,isSticky:isSticky,container:container}=t.detail,e=container.dataset.sectionId;this.featuredCollections[e]=this.featuredCollections[e]||{stickyElement:stickyElement,isSticky:isSticky},this.featuredCollections[e].isSticky=isSticky,this._toggleFeaturedCollectionStyle(this.featuredCollections[e])},_resetHeader(){this.elements.headerSentinel&&(this.isFixed=!1,this.isHeaderAnimating=!0,this._clearStickyHeaderTimeout(),this.elements.menuNavigation&&(this.elements.headerLogo?s(this.elements.headerLogo).then(()=>{this._handleMenuNavigationWidth()}):this._handleMenuNavigationWidth()),this._toggleBodyClass(),this.elements.announcementBar&&(this.elements.announcementBar.style.display="block"),this.elements.headerWrapper.classList.remove(lt.headerWrapperFixed,lt.headerWrapperHidden),this.featuredCollections&&(Object.keys(this.featuredCollections).forEach(t=>{const e=this.featuredCollections[t];e.stickyElement.style.transform="translateY(0)",e.stickyElement.style.removeProperty("transition")}),this.isHeaderAnimating=!1))},_headerSlideIn(){this.isFixed=!0,this.isHeaderAnimating=!0,this.drawerMenuIsActive=!0,this._toggleBodyClass(),this.elements.announcementBar&&(this.elements.announcementBar.style.display="none"),requestAnimationFrame(()=>{this.elements.headerWrapper.classList.add(lt.headerWrapperFixed),this.elements.headerWrapper.classList.remove(lt.headerWrapperHidden),this._checkForFeaturedCollection()}),s(this.elements.headerWrapper).then(()=>{this.elements.headerLogo&&(this.elements.headerLogo.style.transition="max-width 0.25s ease-out"),this.isHeaderAnimating=!1})},_headerSlideOut(){this.isFixed=!1,this.isHeaderAnimating=!0,this._toggleBodyClass(),this.elements.headerLogo&&this.elements.headerLogo.style.removeProperty("transition"),this.elements.headerWrapper.classList.add(lt.headerWrapperHidden),s(this.elements.headerWrapper).then(()=>{this.elements.headerWrapper.classList.remove(lt.headerWrapperFixed),this.isHeaderAnimating=!1}),this._checkForFeaturedCollection(),this._clearStickyHeaderTimeout()},_moveSentinel(){this.elements.headerSentinel.style.transform=`translateY(-${this.originalHeaderHeight}px)`},_resetSentinel(){this.elements.headerSentinel.style.removeProperty("transform")},_toggleBodyClass(){document.body.classList.toggle(lt.bodyWithStickyHeader,this.isFixed)},_toggleInlineMenuOpacity(){this.elements.menuNavigation&&!this.drawerMenuIsActive&&this.elements.menuNavigation.classList.toggle(lt.menuNavigationHidden,this.scrolledPastHeader)},_checkForFeaturedCollection(){this.featuredCollections&&Object.keys(this.featuredCollections).forEach(t=>{const e=this.featuredCollections[t];this._toggleFeaturedCollectionStyle(e)})},_toggleFeaturedCollectionStyle(t){this.isFixed&&t.isSticky?(t.stickyElement.style.transition="transform .25s ease-out",t.stickyElement.style.transform=`translateY(${this.elements.header.offsetHeight}px)`):(t.stickyElement.style.transform="translateY(0)",s(t.stickyElement).then(()=>{t.stickyElement.style.removeProperty("transition")}))},onUnload(){window.removeEventListener("scroll",this.eventHandlers.toggleHeaderSticky,{passive:!0}),document.removeEventListener("productAddedToCart",this.eventHandlers.productAddedToCart),document.removeEventListener("featuredCollectionTabClicked",this.eventHandlers.preventHeaderSlideIn),document.removeEventListener("elementSticky",this.eventHandlers.featuredCollectionSticky),this.headerObserver&&this.headerObserver.disconnect(),this.elements.menuNavigation&&(this.elements.dropdownParents.forEach(t=>t.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onDropdownParentClick)),window.removeEventListener("resize",this.eventHandlers.onWindowResize),this.elements.mobileNavigationToggle.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.handleMobileNavigation))}});const mt={mediaArrowPrev:"[data-media-arrow-previous]",mediaArrowNext:"[data-media-arrow-next]",mediaCurrent:"[data-media-current]",mediaImages:"[data-media-image]",mediaLiveRegion:"[data-media-liveregion]",strip:"[data-media-strip]",mediaIndicatorLabel:"[data-media-indicator-label]",mediaWrapper:"[data-media-wrapper]",mediaStripWrapper:"[data-media-strip-wrapper]"},pt={isActive:"is-active",transitionReady:"transition-ready"};class ft{constructor(t){this.elements={container:t},this.navigationOnClick=Boolean(this.elements.container.dataset.mediaClickNav)}init(){Object.assign(this.elements,this.getElements()),this.eventHandlers=this.setupEventHandlers(),this.bindEvents(),this.state=this.setInitialState(),this.setIndicatorLabel(),this.hideMedia(),this.applyTransformation(),window.setTimeout(()=>this.enableTransition()),this.preloadAdjacentImages()}getElements(){return{arrowNext:this.elements.container.querySelector(mt.mediaArrowNext),arrowPrev:this.elements.container.querySelector(mt.mediaArrowPrev),currentIndex:this.elements.container.querySelector(mt.mediaCurrent),images:Array.from(this.elements.container.querySelectorAll(mt.mediaImages)),liveRegionContent:this.elements.container.querySelector(mt.mediaLiveRegion),galleryIndicator:this.elements.container.querySelector(mt.mediaIndicatorLabel),mediaWrapper:this.elements.container.querySelectorAll(mt.mediaWrapper),mediaStripWrapper:this.elements.container.querySelector(mt.mediaStripWrapper)}}setupEventHandlers(){return{onArrowClick:this.onArrowClick.bind(this),onKeyUp:this.onKeyUp.bind(this),onImageClick:this.onImageClick.bind(this)}}bindEvents(){[this.elements.arrowNext,this.elements.arrowPrev].forEach(t=>{t.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onArrowClick)}),this.elements.container.addEventListener("keyup",this.eventHandlers.onKeyUp),this.navigationOnClick&&this.elements.images.forEach(t=>{t.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onImageClick)})}destroy(){[this.elements.arrowNext,this.elements.arrowPrev].forEach(t=>{t.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onArrowClick)}),this.elements.container.removeEventListener("keyup",this.eventHandlers.onKeyUp),this.elements.images.forEach(t=>{t.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onImageClick)})}setInitialState(){const t=this.elements.images.find(t=>t.classList.contains(pt.isActive));return{activeMediaImage:t,mediaId:Number(t.dataset.mediaId),mediaIndex:Number(t.dataset.mediaIndex),activeMediaTotalImages:this.elements.images.length,useAriaHidden:!0}}onArrowClick(t){t.preventDefault(),this.state.isNext="mediaArrowNext"in t.currentTarget.dataset,this.goToAdjacentMedia()}onKeyUp(t){t.key.toLowerCase()!==D.LEFT&&t.key.toLowerCase()!==D.RIGHT||(t.preventDefault(),this.state.isNext=t.key.toLowerCase()===D.RIGHT,this.goToAdjacentMedia())}onImageClick(t){const e=t.currentTarget.dataset.mediaIndex,n=this.elements.images.find(t=>t.classList.contains(pt.isActive)).dataset.mediaIndex;this.state.isNext=e>n,e!==n&&this.goToAdjacentMedia()}goToAdjacentMedia(){this.setMediaIndex(),this.setActiveMedia("mediaIndex"),this.state.mediaId=Number(this.state.activeMediaImage.dataset.mediaId),this.renderGallery()}variantMediaSwitch(t){t!==this.state.mediaId&&(this.state.mediaId=t,this.setActiveMedia("mediaId"),this.state.mediaIndex=Number(this.state.activeMediaImage.dataset.mediaIndex),this.renderGallery())}cacheElement(t){this.elements[t]=this.elements[t]||this.elements.container.querySelector(mt[t])}setActiveMedia(t){this.state.activeMediaImage=this.elements.images.find(e=>Number(e.dataset[t])===this.state[t])}setMediaIndex(){this.state.mediaIndex=this.state.isNext?this.nextImage():this.previousImage()}nextImage(){return this.state.mediaIndex===this.state.activeMediaTotalImages?1:this.state.mediaIndex+1}previousImage(){return 1===this.state.mediaIndex?this.state.activeMediaTotalImages:this.state.mediaIndex-1}preloadAdjacentImages(){this.elements.images.filter(t=>[this.nextImage(),this.previousImage()].includes(Number(t.dataset.mediaIndex))).forEach(t=>this.loadImage(t))}applyActiveClass(){this.state.activeMediaImage.classList.add(pt.isActive),this.loadImage(this.state.activeMediaImage)}hideMedia(){this.state.useAriaHidden&&this.elements.images.forEach(t=>{const e=t.closest(mt.mediaWrapper),n=e.querySelectorAll("button, a");if(!t.classList.contains(pt.isActive))return t.closest(mt.mediaWrapper).setAttribute("aria-hidden","true"),void n.forEach(t=>t.setAttribute("tabindex","-1"));e.removeAttribute("aria-hidden"),n.forEach(t=>t.removeAttribute("tabindex"))})}getIndicatorText(){return this.elements.liveRegionContent.dataset.mediaLiveregionMessage.replace("[index]",this.state.mediaIndex).replace("[indexTotal]",this.state.activeMediaTotalImages)}setIndicatorLabel(){const t=this.getIndicatorText();this.elements.galleryIndicator.setAttribute("aria-label",t)}updateLiveRegion(){const t=this.getIndicatorText();this.elements.liveRegionContent.setAttribute("aria-hidden",!1),this.elements.liveRegionContent.textContent=t,setTimeout(()=>{this.elements.liveRegionContent.setAttribute("aria-hidden",!0)},2e3)}loadImage(t){t.getAttribute("src")||"IMG"!==t.tagName||t.setAttribute("src",t.dataset.src),t.getAttribute("srcset")||"IMG"!==t.tagName||t.setAttribute("srcset",t.dataset.srcset)}clearActiveClasses(){this.elements.images.forEach(t=>t.classList.remove(pt.isActive))}renderCurrentIndex(){this.elements.currentIndex.textContent=this.state.mediaIndex}enableTransition(){this.cacheElement("strip"),this.elements.strip.classList.add(pt.transitionReady)}applyTransformation(){this.cacheElement("strip");const t=100*(this.state.mediaIndex-1);this.elements.strip.style.transform=`translateX(-${t}%)`}resetTransformation(){this.cacheElement("strip"),this.elements.strip.classList.remove(pt.transitionReady),this.elements.strip.style.transform=`translateX(0)`}addAccessibilityAttr(){this.elements.container.setAttribute("aria-roledescription",theme.strings.mediaCarousel),this.elements.container.setAttribute("aria-label",this.elements.container.dataset.label),this.elements.mediaStripWrapper.setAttribute("aria-live","polite"),this.elements.mediaWrapper.forEach(t=>{t.setAttribute("role","group"),t.setAttribute("aria-roledescription",theme.strings.mediaSlide),t.setAttribute("aria-label",t.dataset.mediaLabel)})}removeAccessibilityAttr(){this.elements.container.removeAttribute("aria-roledescription"),this.elements.container.removeAttribute("aria-label"),this.elements.mediaWrapper.forEach(t=>{t.removeAttribute("aria-roledescription"),t.removeAttribute("aria-label"),t.removeAttribute("role")}),this.elements.images.forEach(t=>{t.closest(mt.mediaWrapper).removeAttribute("aria-hidden")}),this.elements.mediaStripWrapper.removeAttribute("aria-live")}renderGallery(){this.clearActiveClasses(),this.applyActiveClass(),this.hideMedia(),this.applyTransformation(),this.renderCurrentIndex(),this.setIndicatorLabel(),this.updateLiveRegion(),this.preloadAdjacentImages()}}I.prototype.add=function(t,e,n){this.entries.push({element:t,event:e,fn:n}),t.addEventListener(e,n)},I.prototype.removeAll=function(){this.entries=this.entries.filter(function(t){return t.element.removeEventListener(t.event,t.fn),!1})};var gt={idInput:'[name="id"]',optionInput:'[name^="options"]',quantityInput:'[name="quantity"]',propertyInput:'[name^="properties"]'};x.prototype.destroy=function(){this._listeners.removeAll()},x.prototype.options=function(){return N(this.optionInputs,function(t){var e=/(?:^(options\[))(.*?)(?:\])/;return t.name=e.exec(t.name)[2],t})},x.prototype.variant=function(){return k(this.product,this.options())},x.prototype.properties=function(){var t=O(this.propertyInputs,function(t){return/(?:^(properties\[))(.*?)(?:\])/.exec(t)[2]});return 0===Object.entries(t).length?null:t},x.prototype.quantity=function(){return this.quantityInputs[0]?Number.parseInt(this.quantityInputs[0].value,10):1},x.prototype._setIdInputValue=function(t){var e=this.element.querySelector(gt.idInput);e||(e=document.createElement("input"),e.type="hidden",e.name="id",this.element.appendChild(e)),e.value=t.toString()},x.prototype._onSubmit=function(t,e){e.dataset=this._getProductFormEventData(),e.dataset.variant&&this._setIdInputValue(e.dataset.variant.id),t.onFormSubmit&&t.onFormSubmit(e)},x.prototype._onFormEvent=function(t){return void 0===t?Function.prototype:function(e){e.dataset=this._getProductFormEventData(),t(e)}.bind(this)},x.prototype._initInputs=function(t,e){return Array.prototype.slice.call(this.element.querySelectorAll(t)).map(function(t){return this._listeners.add(t,"change",this._onFormEvent(e)),t}.bind(this))},x.prototype._getProductFormEventData=function(){return{options:this.options(),variant:this.variant(),properties:this.properties(),quantity:this.quantity()}};const yt={drawerContent:"[data-store-availability-drawer-content]",drawerOutput:"[data-store-availability-drawer-output]",errorTemplate:"[data-store-availability-error-template]",mainContent:"[data-store-availability-main-content]",drawerProductTitle:"[data-store-availability-drawer-product-title]",drawerVariantTitleWrapper:"[data-store-availability-drawer-variant-title-wrapper]",openDrawer:"[data-store-availability-open-drawer]",refreshList:"[data-store-availability-refresh-list]"},vt={hidden:"hidden"};class wt{constructor(t,e){this.container=t,this.errorTemplate=t.querySelector(yt.errorTemplate),this.productTitle=this.container.getAttribute("data-product-title"),this.hasOnlyDefaultVariant="true"===this.container.getAttribute("data-has-only-default-variant"),this.options={variant:null,variantLabels:[]},Object.assign(this.options,e),this._bindEvents()}hide(){this.container.innerHTML=""}updateVariant(t){Object.assign(this.options,t)}updateContent(t,e){const n=`${this.container.getAttribute("data-base-url")}/variants/${t}?section_id=store-availability`;this.variantOptions=e,fetch(n).then(t=>{return t.text()}).then(t=>{this._render(t)}).catch(()=>{this._renderError()})}_bindEvents(){this.container.addEventListener("click",this._onClickContainer.bind(this))}_getStorePopup(){return window.popups.find(t=>"store-availability"===t.name)}_onClickContainer(t){const e=t.target.closest(yt.refreshList),n=t.target.closest(yt.openDrawer);e&&this.options.variant.available&&this.updateContent(this.options.id,this.options.options);const i=this._getStorePopup();n&&i&&i.openPopup({currentTarget:n})}_render(t){const e=new DOMParser,n=e.parseFromString(t,"text/html"),i=n.documentElement.querySelector(yt.mainContent);if(i){const t=n.documentElement.querySelector(yt.drawerContent),e=i.content.firstElementChild.cloneNode(!0);this.container.innerHTML="",this.container.appendChild(e);this._getStorePopup().elements.popup&&this._updateDrawer(t)}}_renderError(){const t=this.errorTemplate.content.firstElementChild.cloneNode(!0);this.container.innerHTML="",this.container.appendChild(t)}_hideVariantTitle(){this.drawerVariantTitleWrapper.classList.add(vt.hidden)}_updateDrawer(t){const e=document.createDocumentFragment(),n=this._getStorePopup(),i=n.elements.popup;this.drawerOutput=i.querySelector(yt.drawerOutput),this.drawerProductTitle=i.querySelector(yt.drawerProductTitle),this.drawerVariantTitleWrapper=i.querySelector(yt.drawerVariantTitleWrapper),this.hasOnlyDefaultVariant&&this._hideVariantTitle(),this.drawerProductTitle.textContent=this.productTitle,this.options.variantLabels.length>0&&this.variantOptions.forEach((t,n)=>{const i=e.appendChild(document.createElement("div")),s=i.appendChild(document.createElement("span"));s.textContent=this.options.variantLabels[n],s.className="store-availability-variant__label",i.appendChild(document.createElement("span")).textContent=t}),this.drawerVariantTitleWrapper.innerHTML="",this.drawerVariantTitleWrapper.appendChild(e),this.drawerOutput.innerHTML="",this.drawerOutput.appendChild(t)}}const bt={dataQuantitySelectorIncrease:"data-quantity-selector-increase"},Ct={addToCart:"[data-add-to-cart]",addToCartText:"[data-add-to-cart-text]",cartCountBubble:"[data-cart-count-bubble]",cartCount:"[data-cart-count]",cartPriceBubble:"[data-cart-price-bubble]",errorMessageWrapper:"[data-error-message-wrapper]",errorMessage:"[data-error-message]",price:"[data-price]",productForm:"[data-product-form]",productJSON:"[data-product-json]",productMasterSelect:"[data-product-master-select]",productPolicies:"[data-product-policies]",regularPrice:"[data-regular-price]",productSuccessMessage:"[data-product-success-message]",productStatus:"[data-product-status]",salePrice:"[data-sale-price]",unitPrice:"[data-unit-price]",unitPriceBaseUnit:"[data-unit-price-base-unit]",quantityInput:"[data-quantity-input]",quantityInputWrapper:"[data-quantity-input-wrapper]",quantitySelectors:"[data-quantity-selector]",quantitySelectorIncrease:"[data-quantity-selector-increase]",storeAvailability:"[data-store-availability]"},Et={hidden:"hidden",formInputError:"form__input-wrapper--error",productOnSale:"price--on-sale",productSoldOut:"price--sold-out",productUnitAvailable:"price--unit-available",productUnavailable:"price--unavailable",visuallyHidden:"visually-hidden"};class St{constructor(t){this.elements={container:t}}init(){if(this.eventHandlers={},Object.assign(this.elements,this._getElements()),this.elements.productForm)if(this.productId=this.elements.productForm.dataset.productId,this.elements.productJSON){const t=JSON.parse(this.elements.productJSON.innerHTML);if(this._initProductForm(t),this.elements.storeAvailability&&this.productForm){const e=this.productForm.variant(),n=t.options.map(t=>t.name);this.storeAvailability=new wt(this.elements.storeAvailability,{variant:e,variantLabels:n}),e&&this._updateStoreAvailability(e)}}else this._getProductJSON(this.elements.productForm.dataset.productHandle).then(t=>{this._initProductForm(t)}).catch(t=>{throw new Error(t)})}destroy(){Boolean(this.elements.container.dataset.showQuantitySelector)&&(this.elements.quantitySelectors.forEach(t=>{t.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onQuantitySelectorClick)}),this.hasInstantQuantity&&(this.elements.quantityInput.removeEventListener("input",this.eventHandlers.onQuantityInputTextChanged),this.elements.quantityInput.removeEventListener("removedFromCart",this.eventHandlers.onProductRemovedFromCart)))}_hideInstantQuantity(){this.hasInstantQuantity&&this.elements.quantityInputWrapper&&(this.elements.quantityInput.value=1,this._hideErrorMessage(),this.elements.quantityInputWrapper.classList.add(Et.hidden),this.elements.addToCart.classList.remove(Et.hidden),this.elements.addToCart.focus())}_initProductForm(t){this.productForm=new x(this.elements.productForm,t,{onOptionChange:this._onFormOptionChange.bind(this),onFormSubmit:this._onFormSubmit.bind(this),onQuantityChange:this._onQuantityChange.bind(this)}),this._setupEventListeners()}_getElements(){return{addToCart:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.addToCart),addToCartText:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.addToCart),cartPriceBubble:document.querySelector(Ct.cartPriceBubble),errorMessageWrapper:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.errorMessageWrapper),errorMessageElement:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.errorMessage),masterSelect:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.productMasterSelect),productForm:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.productForm),productJSON:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.productJSON),productPolicies:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.productPolicies),productStatus:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.productStatus),priceContainer:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.price),regularPrice:this.elements.container.querySelectorAll(Ct.regularPrice),salePrice:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.salePrice),successMessage:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.productSuccessMessage),quantityInputWrapper:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.quantityInputWrapper),quantityInput:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.quantityInput),quantitySelectors:this.elements.container.querySelectorAll(Ct.quantitySelectors),quantitySelectorIncrease:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.quantitySelectorIncrease),unitPrice:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.unitPrice),unitPriceBaseUnit:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.unitPriceBaseUnit),storeAvailability:this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.storeAvailability)}}_getEventHandlers(){return{onProductRemovedFromCart:this._hideInstantQuantity.bind(this),onQuantitySelectorClick:this._onQuantitySelectorClick.bind(this),onQuantityInputTextChanged:n(()=>{this._updateCartQuantity()},1e3)}}_setupEventListeners(){this.elements.container.dataset.showQuantitySelector&&(this.eventHandlers=this._getEventHandlers(),this.hasInstantQuantity=Boolean(this.elements.quantityInputWrapper.dataset.quantityInputInstant),this.elements.quantitySelectors.forEach(t=>{t.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onQuantitySelectorClick)}),this.hasInstantQuantity&&(this.elements.quantityInput.addEventListener("input",this.eventHandlers.onQuantityInputTextChanged),this.elements.quantityInput.addEventListener("removedFromCart",this.eventHandlers.onProductRemovedFromCart)))}_getProductJSON(t){const e="/"===theme.rootUrl?"":theme.rootUrl;return window.fetch(`${e}/products/${t}.js`).then(t=>{return t.json()})}_onFormSubmit(t){t.preventDefault(),this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.addToCart).hasAttribute("aria-disabled")||this._quantityIsInvalid()||this._addItemToCart()}_quantityIsInvalid(){return!(!this.elements.quantityInput||!(parseInt(this.elements.quantityInput.value,10)<=0||""===this.elements.quantityInput.value))&&(this._showErrorMessage(theme.strings.quantityMinimumMessage),!0)}_showInstantQuantity(t){this.hasInstantQuantity&&this.elements.quantityInputWrapper&&(this.elements.quantityInput.dataset.quantityInputKey=t.key,this.elements.quantityInput.value=t.quantity,this.elements.addToCart.classList.add(Et.hidden),this.elements.quantityInputWrapper.classList.remove(Et.hidden),this.elements.quantityInput&&this.elements.quantityInput.focus())}_addItemToCart(){this._hideErrorMessage(),this._toggleSuccessMessage(!0),S(this.elements.productForm).then(t=>{this._toggleSuccessMessage(!1,this._getSuccessMessage()),this._showInstantQuantity(t),window.carts.length||this._onCartUpdated(),this.isUpdatingCart=!1,document.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent("productAddedToCart")),window.carts.forEach(t=>{t.onCartUpdated(this.productId)}),theme.cartQuantity.updateQuantityInputElements(t.key,t.quantity);const e=this._getQuantityUpdatedText(t.quantity,!0);this._updateLiveRegion(e)}).catch(t=>{this._handleProductError(t),this.isUpdatingCart=!1})}_getSuccessMessage(){const t=this.elements.quantityInput?this.elements.quantityInput.value:1;return parseInt(t,10)>1?theme.strings.itemAddedToCartMulti:theme.strings.itemAddedToCartSingle}_toggleSuccessMessage(t,e=""){this.elements.successMessage&&(this.elements.successMessage.textContent=e,this.elements.successMessage.classList.toggle(Et.hidden,t))}_onCartUpdated(){C().then(t=>{this._updateCartPriceBubble(t.total_price),this._updateCartCountBubble(t.item_count),theme.cartQuantity.updateLocalCartState(t,this.productId)}).catch(t=>{throw new Error(t)})}_updateCartPriceBubble(t){this.elements.cartPriceBubble&&(this.elements.cartPriceBubble.innerText=this._formatMoney(t))}_updateCartCountBubble(t){this.cartCountBubbles=this.cartCountBubbles||document.querySelectorAll(Ct.cartCountBubble),this.cartCounts=this.cartCounts||document.querySelectorAll(Ct.cartCount),this.cartCounts.forEach(e=>e.innerText=t>99?"99+":t),this.cartCountBubbles.forEach(e=>e.classList.toggle(Et.hidden,0===t))}_handleProductError(t){t.json().then(t=>{const e=t.description?t.description:theme.strings.cartError;this._showErrorMessage(e)}).catch(t=>{throw t})}_getQuantityErrorMessage(t){return theme.strings.quantityError.replace("[quantity]",t.quantity).replace("[title]",t.title)}_showErrorMessage(t){this.elements.errorMessageElement&&this.elements.errorMessageWrapper&&(this.elements.errorMessageElement.innerHTML=t,this.elements.errorMessageWrapper.classList.remove(Et.hidden),this.elements.errorMessageWrapper.setAttribute("aria-hidden",!0),this.elements.errorMessageWrapper.removeAttribute("aria-hidden"),this.elements.quantityInputWrapper&&!this.hasInstantQuantity&&this.elements.quantityInputWrapper.classList.add(Et.formInputError))}_hideErrorMessage(){this.elements.errorMessageWrapper&&(this.elements.errorMessageWrapper.classList.add(Et.hidden),this.elements.quantityInputWrapper&&!this.hasInstantQuantity&&this.elements.quantityInputWrapper.classList.remove(Et.formInputError))}_onFormOptionChange(t){const e=t.dataset.variant;this._updateMasterSelect(e),this._hideErrorMessage(),this._toggleSuccessMessage(!0),this._updatePrice(e),this._updateProductPolicies(e),this._updateAddToCart(e),this._updateVariantName(e),this._hideInstantQuantity(),this._updateStoreAvailability(e);const n=this._getVariantUpdatedText(e);this._updateLiveRegion(n),this._fireEvent("formOptionChanged",{variant:e})}_fireEvent(t,e){this.elements.container.dispatchEvent(new window.CustomEvent(t,{detail:e}))}_updateVariantName(t){t&&t.name&&(this.elements.productForm.dataset.variantName=t.name)}_updateMasterSelect(t){t&&this.elements.masterSelect&&(this.elements.masterSelect.value=t.id)}_onQuantityChange(){this._hideErrorMessage(),this._toggleSuccessMessage(!0)}_calculateNewInputQuantity(t,e){const n=this.hasInstantQuantity?0:1,i=e?t+1:t-1;return Math.max(n,i)}_onQuantitySelectorClick(t){if(!this.isUpdatingCart){this._hideErrorMessage();const e=t.currentTarget.hasAttribute(bt.dataQuantitySelectorIncrease),n=this.elements.container.querySelector(Ct.quantityInput),i=parseInt(n.value,10),s=this._calculateNewInputQuantity(i,e);n.value=s,this.hasInstantQuantity&&(clearTimeout(this.timeout),this.timeout=setTimeout(()=>{this.isUpdatingCart=!0,this._updateCartQuantity()},500))}}_updateCartQuantity(){const t=this.elements.quantityInput.dataset.quantityInputKey;if(t){const[e]=t.split(":"),n=parseInt(this.elements.quantityInput.value,10);L(t,{quantity:n}).then(i=>{this.isUpdatingCart=!1,
window.carts.length||this._onCartUpdated(),window.carts.forEach(t=>{t.onCartUpdated(this.productId)}),theme.cartQuantity.updateQuantityInputElements(t,n);const s=this._getQuantityUpdatedText(n);this._updateLiveRegion(s),document.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent("productAddedToCart"));const r=i.items.find(e=>e.key===t),o=i.items.reduce((t,n)=>{return n.id===Number(e)?t+n.quantity:t},0);n>o&&(this.elements.quantityInput.value=o,this.elements.quantityInput.focus(),this._showErrorMessage(this._getQuantityErrorMessage(r))),n||this._hideInstantQuantity()})}}_updatePrice(t){if(this.elements.priceContainer){if(this.elements.priceContainer.classList.remove(Et.productUnavailable,Et.productOnSale,Et.productUnitAvailable,Et.productSoldOut),this.elements.priceContainer.removeAttribute("aria-hidden"),!t)return this.elements.priceContainer.classList.add(Et.productUnavailable),void this.elements.priceContainer.setAttribute("aria-hidden",!0);t.available||this.elements.priceContainer.classList.add(Et.productSoldOut),t.compare_at_price>t.price?this._renderOnSalePrice(t):this._renderRegularPrice(t),this._updateUnitPrice(t)}}_renderOnSalePrice(t){this.elements.regularPrice.forEach(e=>{e.innerHTML=this._formatMoney(t.compare_at_price)}),this.elements.salePrice&&(this.elements.salePrice.innerHTML=this._formatMoney(t.price),this.elements.priceContainer.classList.add(Et.productOnSale))}_renderRegularPrice(t){this.elements.regularPrice.forEach(e=>{e.innerHTML=this._formatMoney(t.price)})}_updateUnitPrice(t){t.unit_price&&this.elements.unitPrice&&this.elements.unitPriceBaseUnit&&(this.elements.unitPrice.innerHTML=this._formatMoney(t.unit_price,theme.moneyFormat),this.elements.unitPriceBaseUnit.innerText=this._getBaseUnit(t),this.elements.priceContainer.classList.add(Et.productUnitAvailable))}_getBaseUnit(t){return 1===t.unit_price_measurement.reference_value?t.unit_price_measurement.reference_unit:t.unit_price_measurement.reference_value+t.unit_price_measurement.reference_unit}_updateProductPolicies(t){this.elements.productPolicies&&(this.elements.productPolicies.classList.remove(Et.visuallyHidden),t||this.elements.productPolicies.classList.add(Et.visuallyHidden))}_updateAddToCart(t){this.elements.addToCart&&this.elements.addToCartText&&(t?t.available?(this.elements.addToCart.removeAttribute("aria-disabled"),this.elements.addToCart.setAttribute("aria-label",theme.strings.addToCart),this.elements.addToCartText.innerText=theme.strings.addToCart):(this.elements.addToCart.setAttribute("aria-disabled",!0),this.elements.addToCart.setAttribute("aria-label",theme.strings.soldOut),this.elements.addToCartText.innerText=theme.strings.soldOut):(this.elements.addToCart.setAttribute("aria-disabled",!0),this.elements.addToCart.setAttribute("aria-label",theme.strings.unavailable),this.elements.addToCartText.innerText=theme.strings.unavailable))}_updateLiveRegion(t){this.elements.productStatus&&(this.elements.productStatus.innerText=t,this.elements.productStatus.setAttribute("aria-hidden",!1),setTimeout(()=>{this.elements.productStatus.setAttribute("aria-hidden",!0)},1e3))}_formatMoney(t){return U(t,theme.moneyFormat)}_getQuantityUpdatedText(t,e){let n=theme.strings.productUpdatedOnCart.replace("[quantity]",t);return 0===t?n=theme.strings.productRemovedFromCart:1===t&&e&&(n=theme.strings.productAddedToCart),n.replace("[title]",this.elements.productForm.dataset.variantName)}_getVariantUpdatedText(t){if(!t)return theme.strings.unavailable;const e=t.compare_at_price>t.price,n=t.available?"":theme.strings.soldOut;let i="",s=this._formatMoney(t.price),r="",o="",a="",c="";return e&&(i=theme.strings.regularPrice,s=this._formatMoney(t.compare_at_price),r=theme.strings.salePrice,o=this._formatMoney(t.price)),t.unit_price&&(a=theme.strings.unitPrice,c=`${this._formatMoney(t.unit_price)} ${theme.strings.unitPriceSeparator} ${this._getBaseUnit(t)}`),`${n} ${i} ${s} ${r} ${o} ${a} ${c}`}_updateStoreAvailability(t){this.storeAvailability&&(t&&t.available?(this.storeAvailability.updateContent(t.id,t.options),this.storeAvailability.updateVariant(t)):this.storeAvailability.hide())}}const Lt={productForm:"[data-product-form]",media:"[data-media]",singleMedia:"[data-media-image]"};class _t{constructor(t){this.container=t,this._prepareGallery(),this.container.querySelector(Lt.productForm)&&(this._setupEventListeners(),this.productForm=new St(this.container),this.productForm.init())}destroy(){this.productForm&&this.productForm.destroy(),this.container.removeEventListener("formOptionChanged",this.eventHandlers.onFormOptionChange),Boolean(this.gallery)&&this.gallery.destroy()}_getEventHandlers(){return{onFormOptionChange:this._onFormOptionChange.bind(this)}}_setupEventListeners(){this.eventHandlers=this._getEventHandlers(),this.container.addEventListener("formOptionChanged",this.eventHandlers.onFormOptionChange)}_prepareGallery(){if(this.galleryElement=this.container.querySelector(Lt.media),this.galleryElement){if("gallery"===this.container.dataset.mediaType)return void this._initializeGallery();if(this._addGalleryMediaQueryListener(),this.galleryMediaQueryListener.matches)return this._initializeGallery(),void this.gallery.addAccessibilityAttr();this._loadAllGalleryImages()}}_addGalleryMediaQueryListener(){this.galleryMediaQueryListener=window.matchMedia(c("large","max")),this.galleryMediaQueryListener.addListener(t=>{if(t.matches)return void this._switchToGalleryMode();this._switchToStackedMode()})}_switchToGalleryMode(){const t=this._initializeGallery();this.gallery.state.useAriaHidden=!0,this.gallery.hideMedia(),this.gallery.addAccessibilityAttr(),t||this.gallery.bindEvents()}_switchToStackedMode(){this._loadAllGalleryImages(),this.gallery.removeAccessibilityAttr(),this.gallery.resetTransformation(),this.gallery.state.useAriaHidden=!1,this.gallery.destroy()}_initializeGallery(){return this.gallery?(this.gallery.applyTransformation(),window.setTimeout(()=>this.gallery.enableTransition()),!1):(this.gallery=new ft(this.galleryElement),this.gallery.init(),!0)}_loadAllGalleryImages(){this.container.querySelectorAll(Lt.singleMedia).forEach(t=>{t.getAttribute("src")||t.setAttribute("src",t.getAttribute("data-src")),t.getAttribute("srcset")||t.setAttribute("srcset",t.getAttribute("data-srcset")),t.outerHTML=t.outerHTML}),this.gallery&&(this.gallery.elements.images=Array.from(this.gallery.elements.container.querySelectorAll(Lt.singleMedia)))}_onFormOptionChange(t){const e=t.detail.variant;if(e&&e.featured_media&&this.gallery&&(this.gallery.variantMediaSwitch(e.featured_media.id),this.galleryMediaQueryListener)){if(this.galleryMediaQueryListener.matches)return;this.gallery.resetTransformation()}}}t.register("product",{onLoad(){this.product=new _t(this.container)},onUnload(){this.product.destroy()}});const Tt={productCollectionTitle:"[data-product-collection-title]",productImage:"[data-media-image]",productRecommendationsContainer:"[product-recommendations-container]",productTemplate:"[data-product-template]",productViewCartLink:"[data-product-view-cart-link]",productModal:"[data-product-modal]"},It={hidden:"hidden",isOpen:"is-open",productModalNoMedia:"product-modal--no-media"};class kt{constructor(t,e,n){this.elements={productContainer:t,productModalContent:e},this.collectionTitle=n||""}init(){this.elements.productModal=document.querySelector(Tt.productModal),this.elements.productModal&&(this.eventHandlers=this._getEventHandlers())}setupProductModal(t){this._getProductModalContent(t).then(t=>{this.elements.productModal.querySelector(Tt.productCollectionTitle).textContent=this.collectionTitle,this._setupProductModalContent(t)}).catch(t=>{throw new Error(t)})}_getEventHandlers(){return{hideModalShowCart:this._hideModalShowCart.bind(this),hideProductModal:this._hideProductModal.bind(this)}}_setupEventHandlers(){this.elements.productContainer.addEventListener("popup_closed",this.eventHandlers.hideProductModal),this.elements.viewCart=this.elements.productModalContent.querySelector(Tt.productViewCartLink),this.elements.viewCart&&this.elements.viewCart.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.hideModalShowCart)}_updateSPRReviews(){window.SPR&&window.SPR.initDomEls&&window.SPR.loadProducts&&(window.SPR.initDomEls(),window.SPR.loadProducts())}_getProductModalContent(t){return fetch(t).then(t=>t.text()).then(t=>{return(new DOMParser).parseFromString(t,"text/html")}).then(t=>{return t}).catch(t=>{throw new Error(t)})}_setupProductModalContent(t){this.elements.productModalContent.innerHTML="",this.elements.productModalContent.scrollTo(0,0);const e=t.querySelector(Tt.productRecommendationsContainer),n=this._getProductSection(t);this.elements.productModal.classList.toggle(It.productModalNoMedia,!this._productHasMedia(t)),this.elements.productModalContent.appendChild(n),e&&this._getProductRecommendations(e).then(t=>{this.elements.productModalContent.appendChild(t),this.productRecommendations.resetSafariImages(),this.productPopup=this.productPopup||window.popups.find(t=>"product-modal"===t.name),this.productPopup.resetContainerFocus()}).catch(t=>{throw new Error(t)}),this.elements.productModalContent.querySelectorAll(Tt.productImage).forEach(t=>t.outerHTML=t.outerHTML),this._showProductModal(n),this._updateSPRReviews(),this._setupEventHandlers()}_getProductSection(t){return t.querySelector(Tt.productTemplate)}_getProductRecommendations(t){return this.productRecommendations=new Ht(t),this.productRecommendations.init(),this.productRecommendations.setupAndGetHTML()}_productHasMedia(t){return t.querySelectorAll(Tt.productImage).length}_showProductModal(t){this.product=new _t(t),this.productPopup=this.productPopup||window.popups.find(t=>"product-modal"===t.name),window.Shopify&&Shopify.PaymentButton&&Shopify.PaymentButton.init(),this.productPopup.elements.stage.classList.contains(It.isOpen)||this.productPopup.openPopup({currentTarget:this.elements.productContainer})}_hideModalShowCart(t){t.preventDefault(),this.cartPopup=this.cartPopup||window.popups.find(t=>"cart"===t.name),this.productPopup.closePopup(),this.cartPopup.openPopup({currentTarget:this.productPopup.elements.triggerNode}),this._hideProductModal(),this.elements.viewCart&&this.elements.viewCart.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.hideModalShowCart)}_hideProductModal(){this.elements.productModalContent.innerHTML="",this.elements.productModalContent.classList.remove(It.productModalContentNoMedia),this.product.destroy(),this.elements.productContainer.removeEventListener("popup_closed",this.eventHandlers.hideProductModal)}}const At={productCardLink:"[data-product-card-link]",productForm:"[data-product-form]",productOption:"[data-product-option]",showOptionsButton:"[data-show-options-button]"},Mt={hidden:"hidden",productCardFormExpanded:"product-card--form-expanded"};class qt{constructor(t,e,n){this.elements={productCard:t,productModalContent:e},this.collectionTitle=n}init(){Object.assign(this.elements,this._getElements()),this._setupEventHandlers(),this.productModal=new kt(this.elements.productCard,this.elements.productModalContent,this.collectionTitle),this.productModal.init(),this.elements.productForm&&(this.productForm=new St(this.elements.productCard),this.productForm.init())}_getElements(){return{productCardLinks:this.elements.productCard.querySelectorAll(At.productCardLink),productForm:this.elements.productCard.querySelector(At.productForm),showOptionsButton:this.elements.productCard.querySelector(At.showOptionsButton)}}_getEventHandlers(){return{onProductLinkClick:this._onProductLinkClick.bind(this)}}_setupEventHandlers(){this.eventHandlers=this._getEventHandlers(),this.elements.showOptionsButton&&(this.elements.showOptionsButton.addEventListener("click",()=>{this._toggleShowOptions(!0)}),this.elements.productCard.addEventListener("mouseleave",t=>{t.relatedTarget&&this._toggleShowOptions(!1)}),this.elements.productCard.addEventListener("focusout",t=>{t.relatedTarget&&!this.elements.productCard.contains(t.relatedTarget)&&this._toggleShowOptions(!1)})),this.elements.productCardLinks&&this.elements.productModalContent&&this.elements.productCardLinks.forEach(t=>t.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onProductLinkClick))}_toggleShowOptions(t){if(this.elements.productCard.classList.toggle(Mt.productCardFormExpanded,t),this.elements.showOptionsButton.classList.toggle(Mt.hidden,t),t){const t=this.elements.productForm.querySelector(At.productOption);t&&t.focus()}}_onProductLinkClick(t){t.preventDefault();const e=t.currentTarget.href||t.currentTarget.dataset.productCardLinkUrl;this.productModal.setupProductModal(e)}}const Pt={productCard:"[data-product-card]",productCardImage:"[data-product-card-image]",productModalContent:"[data-product-modal-content]",productRecommendations:"[data-product-recommendations]"};class Ht{constructor(t,e=!1){this.elements={container:t},this.setupRecommendationsOnInit=e,this.recommendationsLoaded=!1,this.isProductModalEnabled=Boolean(this.elements.container.dataset.productModal),this.isQuickAddEnabled=Boolean(this.elements.container.dataset.quickAdd)}init(){Object.assign(this.elements,this._getElements()),this.setupRecommendationsOnInit&&this._setupProductRecommendations()}setupAndGetHTML(){return new Promise((t,e)=>{this._getProductRecommendationsHTML().then(n=>{if(this._showProductRecommendations(n,!1),this.recommendationsLoaded)t(this.elements.container);else{const t="Product recommendations are not available";e(t)}}).catch(t=>{throw new Error(t)})})}resetSafariImages(){this.elements.container.querySelectorAll(Pt.productCardImage).forEach(t=>t.outerHTML=t.outerHTML)}_getProductRecommendationsHTML(){const t=this.elements.container.dataset.baseUrl,e=this.elements.container.dataset.productId,n=`${t}?section_id=product-recommendations&product_id=${e}&limit=4`;return fetch(n).then(t=>t.text()).then(t=>{return(new DOMParser).parseFromString(t,"text/html")}).catch(t=>{throw new Error(t)})}_showProductRecommendations(t,e=!0){const n=t.querySelector(Pt.productRecommendations);n&&(this.elements.container.appendChild(n),this._setupProductCards(),e&&this.resetSafariImages(),this.recommendationsLoaded=!0)}_getElements(){return{productModalContent:document.querySelector(Pt.productModalContent)}}_setupProductRecommendations(){this._getProductRecommendationsHTML().then(t=>{this._showProductRecommendations(t)})}_setupProductCards(){if(theme.cartQuantity.updateQuantityIndicatorElements(!1,this.elements.container),this.isProductModalEnabled||this.isQuickAddEnabled){this.elements.container.querySelectorAll(Pt.productCard).forEach(t=>{new qt(t,this.elements.productModalContent,"").init()})}}}t.register("product-recommendations",{onLoad(){this.productRecommendations=new Ht(this.container,!0),this.productRecommendations.init()}});const xt={stickyElement:"[data-sticky-element]",stickySentinelTop:"[data-sticky-sentinel-top]",stickySentinelBottom:"[data-sticky-sentinel-bottom]"},Nt={stickyContainer:"sticky__container",stickySentinel:"sticky__sentinel",stickySentinelTop:"sticky__sentinel--top",stickySentinelBottom:"sticky__sentinel--bottom",stickyElement:"sticky__element"};class Ot{constructor(t){this.container=t}init(){a()&&(this.stickyElement=this.container.querySelector(xt.stickyElement),this.stickyElement&&(this.sticky=!1,this._addSentinels(),this._observeTopSentinel(),this._observeBottomSentinel()))}destroy(){this.topObserver&&this.topObserver.disconnect(),this.bottomObserver&&this.bottomObserver.disconnect()}isSticky(){return this.sticky}_fireEvent(){document.dispatchEvent(new window.CustomEvent("elementSticky",{detail:{stickyElement:this.stickyElement,isSticky:this.sticky,container:this.container}}))}_addSentinels(){const t=document.createElement("div");t.classList.add(Nt.stickySentinel,Nt.stickySentinelTop),t.dataset.stickySentinelTop="",this.container.classList.add(Nt.stickyContainer),this.stickyElement.insertAdjacentElement("beforebegin",t);const e=document.createElement("div");e.classList.add(Nt.stickySentinel,Nt.stickySentinelBottom),e.dataset.stickySentinelBottom="",this.stickyElement.parentElement.appendChild(e)}_observeTopSentinel(){const t=this.container.querySelector(xt.stickySentinelTop);t&&(this.topObserver=new IntersectionObserver(t=>{t.forEach(t=>{const e=t.boundingClientRect,n=t.rootBounds,i=e.bottom<n.top,s=e.bottom>=n.top&&e.bottom<n.bottom;i&&(this.sticky=!0,this.stickyElement.classList.add(Nt.stickyElement),this._fireEvent()),s&&(this.sticky=!1,this.stickyElement.classList.remove(Nt.stickyElement),this._fireEvent())})}),this.topObserver.observe(t))}_observeBottomSentinel(){const t=this.container.querySelector(xt.stickySentinelBottom);if(t){let e=0;this.bottomObserver=new IntersectionObserver(t=>{t.forEach(t=>{const n=t.boundingClientRect,i=t.rootBounds,s=t.intersectionRatio,r=e>t.boundingClientRect.y;e=t.boundingClientRect.y;const o=n.bottom>i.top&&1===s,a=n.top<i.top&&n.bottom<i.bottom;!r&&o&&(this.sticky=!0,this.stickyElement.classList.add(Nt.stickyElement),this._fireEvent()),a&&(this.sticky=!1,this.stickyElement.classList.remove(Nt.stickyElement),this._fireEvent())})}),this.bottomObserver.observe(t)}}}const Ft={viewMoreButton:"[data-view-more-button]",viewMoreItem:"[data-view-more-item]",viewMoreStatus:"[data-view-more-status]"},Dt={hidden:"hidden"},Bt={success:"viewmore_loaded"};class Rt{constructor(t){this.container=t}init(){this.container&&(this.viewMoreButton=this.container.querySelector(Ft.viewMoreButton),this.viewMoreButton&&(this.maxCount=parseInt(this.viewMoreButton.dataset.viewMoreMax,10),this.countPerPage=parseInt(this.viewMoreButton.dataset.viewMoreStep,10),this.currentCount=parseInt(this.viewMoreButton.dataset.viewMoreCurrent,10),this.isLoading=!1,this._setupEventHandlers()))}_getEventHandlers(){return{onClickViewMoreHandler:this._onClickViewMoreHandler.bind(this)}}_setupEventHandlers(){this.eventHandlers=this._getEventHandlers(),this.viewMoreButton.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onClickViewMoreHandler)}_onClickViewMoreHandler(){this._loadItems()}_getNextPage(){const t=Math.floor(this.currentCount/this.countPerPage)+1;return this.viewMoreButton.dataset.viewMoreNext.replace("[pagination]",t)}_fireEvent(t,e){this.container.dispatchEvent(new window.CustomEvent(t,{detail:e}))}_loadItems(){if(!(this.isLoading||this.currentCount>=this.maxCount)){const t=this._getNextPage();this.isLoading=!0,fetch(t).then(t=>t.text()).then(t=>{return(new DOMParser).parseFromString(t,"text/html")}).then(t=>{const e=[...t.querySelectorAll(Ft.viewMoreItem)];this.currentCount<this.countPerPage&&e.splice(0,this.currentCount),this.isLoading=!1,this.currentCount+=e.length,this._updateButton(),this._updateLiveRegion(),this._fireEvent(Bt.success,{items:e})}).then(()=>{this._updateSPRBadges()}).catch(t=>{throw this.isLoading=!1,new Error(t)})}}_updateSPRBadges(){window.SPR&&window.SPR.initDomEls&&window.SPR.loadBadges&&(window.SPR.initDomEls(),window.SPR.loadBadges())}_updateButton(){this.viewMoreButton.dataset.viewMoreCurrent=this.currentCount,this.currentCount>=this.maxCount&&this.viewMoreButton.classList.add(Dt.hidden)}_updateLiveRegion(){const t=this.container.querySelector(Ft.viewMoreStatus),e=t.dataset.viewMoreStatusMessage.replace("[item_count]",this.currentCount).replace("[item_max]",this.maxCount);t.innerText=e,t.setAttribute("aria-hidden",!1),setTimeout(()=>{t.setAttribute("aria-hidden",!0)},1e3)}}const Wt={scrollerContent:"[data-scroller-content]",featuredCollectionsTabs:"[data-featured-collections-tab]",featuredCollectionsSelectedTab:"[data-featured-collections-selected-tab]",featuredCollectionsTabsPanel:"[data-featured-collections-tab-panel]",featuredCollectionsWrapper:"[data-featured-collections-wrapper]",productCard:"[data-product-card]",productCardLink:"[data-product-card-link]",productModalContent:"[data-product-modal-content]",viewMoreContent:"[data-view-more-content]"},Qt={featuredCollectionsPanelActive:"featured-collections__panel--active",featuredCollectionsPanelVisible:"featured-collections__panel--visible",featuredCollectionsTabActive:"featured-collections-tab__item--active"};t.register("featured-collections",{onLoad(){this.elements=this._getElements(),this.scroller=new st(this.container),this.scroller.init(),this.stickyNav=new Ot(this.container),this.stickyNav.init(),this.isProductModalEnabled=Boolean(this.container.dataset.productModal),this.isQuickAddEnabled=Boolean(this.container.dataset.quickAdd),this.hasSingleCollection=Boolean(this.container.dataset.singleCollection),this.isProductModalEnabled&&(this.elements.productModalContent=document.querySelector(Wt.productModalContent)),this._setupProductCards(),this._setupEventHandlers(),theme.cartQuantity&&theme.cartQuantity.updateQuantityIndicatorElements(!1,this.container)},onUnload(){this.elements.tabs&&(this.stickyNav.destroy(),this.scroller.destroy(),this.elements.tabs.forEach(t=>{t.removeEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onClickTabHandler),t.removeEventListener("keydown",this.eventHandlers.onKeyDownTabHandler)}))},onBlockSelect(t){if(!this.hasSingleCollection){const e=this.container.querySelector(`[data-featured-collections-block-id="${t}"]`);if(e){const t=e.dataset.featuredCollectionsTabNumber;this.showCollectionPanel(t)}}},_getElements(){return{tabs:this.container.querySelectorAll(Wt.featuredCollectionsTabs),tabsPanel:this.container.querySelectorAll(Wt.featuredCollectionsTabsPanel),tabsPanelWrapper:this.container.querySelector(Wt.featuredCollectionsWrapper)}},_getEventHandlers(){return{onClickTabHandler:this.onClickTabHandler.bind(this),onKeyDownTabHandler:this.onKeyDownTabHandler.bind(this),onKeyUpTabHandler:this.onKeyUpTabHandler.bind(this),onViewMoreLoaded:this.onViewMoreLoaded.bind(this)}},_setupEventHandlers(){this.eventHandlers=this._getEventHandlers(),this.elements.tabsPanel.forEach(t=>{if(t.dataset.viewMore){new Rt(t).init(),t.addEventListener("viewmore_loaded",this.eventHandlers.onViewMoreLoaded)}}),this.elements.tabs&&!this.hasSingleCollection&&this.elements.tabs.forEach(t=>{t.addEventListener("click",this.eventHandlers.onClickTabHandler),t.addEventListener("keydown",this.eventHandlers.onKeyDownTabHandler),t.addEventListener("keyup",this.eventHandlers.onKeyUpTabHandler)})},_setupProductCards(){(this.isProductModalEnabled||this.isQuickAddEnabled)&&this.elements.tabsPanel.forEach(t=>{const e=t.querySelectorAll(Wt.productCard),n=t.dataset.collectionTitle;e.forEach(t=>{new qt(t,this.elements.productModalContent,n).init()})})},onViewMoreLoaded(t){const e=t.detail.items,n=t.target,i=n.dataset.collectionTitle,s=n.querySelector(Wt.viewMoreContent),r=[];e.forEach((t,e)=>{const n=t.querySelector(Wt.productCard);r.push(n.dataset.productId);const o=s.appendChild(t),a=o.querySelector(Wt.productCardLink);if(a&&0===e&&a.focus(),this.isProductModalEnabled||this.isQuickAddEnabled){new qt(n,this.elements.productModalContent,i).init()}}),theme.cartQuantity.updateQuantityIndicatorElements(r,this.viewMoreContent,!0)},onKeyDownTabHandler(t){[D.HOME,D.END,D.RIGHT,D.LEFT].includes(t.key.toLowerCase())&&t.preventDefault()},onKeyUpTabHandler(t){const e=t.currentTarget,n=this.elements.tabs.length-1,i=Number(e.dataset.featuredCollectionsTabNumber);let s=-1;switch(t.key.toLowerCase()){case D.HOME:s=0;break;case D.END:s=n;break;case D.RIGHT:s=i===n?0:i+1;break;case D.LEFT:s=0===i?n:i-1}s!==-1&&i!==s&&(t.preventDefault(),this.showCollectionPanel(s))},onClickTabHandler(t){const e=t.currentTarget.dataset.featuredCollectionsTabNumber;this.showCollectionPanel(e)},showCollectionPanel(t){const e=this.elements.tabs[t],n=this.elements.tabsPanelWrapper.getBoundingClientRect().top+window.pageYOffset-105;this.stickyNav.isSticky()&&(document.dispatchEvent(new CustomEvent("featuredCollectionTabClicked")),window.scrollTo({top:n})),this.elements.tabs.forEach(t=>{t.classList.remove(Qt.featuredCollectionsTabActive),t.setAttribute("aria-selected",!1),t.setAttribute("tabindex",-1),delete t.dataset.featuredCollectionsSelectedTab,t.blur()}),e.classList.add(Qt.featuredCollectionsTabActive),e.setAttribute("aria-selected",!0),e.setAttribute("tabindex",0),e.dataset.featuredCollectionsSelectedTab=!0,e.focus(),this.scroller.makeElementVisible(e);const i=this.elements.tabsPanel[t];i&&(this.elements.tabsPanel.forEach(t=>{t.classList.remove(Qt.featuredCollectionsPanelVisible),t.classList.remove(Qt.featuredCollectionsPanelActive)}),i.classList.add(Qt.featuredCollectionsPanelActive),window.requestAnimationFrame(()=>i.classList.add(Qt.featuredCollectionsPanelVisible)))}});const Ut={productCard:"[data-product-card]",productModalContent:"[data-product-modal-content]",dataSlide:"[data-slide]"};t.register("custom-content",{onLoad(){this.elements=this._getElements();const t=this.container.querySelectorAll(Ut.productCard);this.container.dataset.slider&&this._prepareGallery(),this.isProductModalEnabled=Boolean(this.container.dataset.productModal),this.isProductModalEnabled&&t.length>0&&this._setupProductCards()},onUnload(){Boolean(this.gallery)&&this.gallery.destroy()},_getElements(){return{productModalContent:document.querySelector(Ut.productModalContent)}},_setupProductCards(){this.container.querySelectorAll(Ut.productCard).forEach(t=>{new qt(t,this.elements.productModalContent).init()})},_prepareGallery(){this.galleryElement=this.container.querySelector(Ut.dataSlide),this.galleryElement&&(this._addGalleryMediaQueryListener(),this.galleryMediaQueryListener.matches&&(this._initializeGallery(),this.gallery.addAccessibilityAttr()))},_disableGalleryMode(){this.gallery.removeAccessibilityAttr(),this.gallery.resetTransformation(),this.gallery.state.useAriaHidden=!1,this.gallery.destroy()},_switchToGalleryMode(){const t=this._initializeGallery();this.gallery.state.useAriaHidden=!0,this.gallery.hideMedia(),this.gallery.addAccessibilityAttr(),t||this.gallery.bindEvents()},_addGalleryMediaQueryListener(){this.galleryMediaQueryListener=window.matchMedia(c("medium","max")),this.galleryMediaQueryListener.addListener(t=>{if(t.matches)return void this._switchToGalleryMode();this._disableGalleryMode()})},_initializeGallery(){return this.gallery?(this.gallery.applyTransformation(),window.setTimeout(()=>this.gallery.enableTransition()),!1):(this.gallery=new ft(this.galleryElement),this.gallery.init(),!0)}});const jt={blogTagFilter:"[data-blog-tag-filter]"};(()=>{const t=document.querySelector(jt.blogTagFilter);t&&(o(t),t.addEventListener("change",t=>{location.href=t.target.value}))})();const Vt={passwordButton:"[data-password-button]",passwordInput:"[data-password-input]"},Kt={error:"data-error",templatePassword:"data-template-password"};(()=>{function t(){window.popups.find(t=>"password-modal"===t.name).openPopup({currentTarget:document.querySelector(Vt.passwordButton)})}document.body.hasAttribute(Kt.templatePassword)&&document.querySelector(Vt.passwordInput).hasAttribute(Kt.error)&&window.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",()=>{setTimeout(()=>{t()},50)})})();const Gt={addNewAddressToggle:"[data-add-new-address-toggle]",addressCountrySelect:"[data-address-country-select]",addressFormNew:"[data-address-form-new]",cancelEditAddressToggle:"[data-cancel-edit-address-toggle]",cancelNewAddressToggle:"[data-cancel-new-address-toggle]",customerAddresses:"[data-customer-addresses]",deleteAddressButton:"[data-delete-address-button]",editAddressToggle:"[data-edit-address-toggle]",editAddressId:t=>`[data-edit-address-id="${t}"]`,form:"[data-form]"},zt={addNewAddressToggle:"data-add-new-address-toggle"},Jt={hidden:"hidden"};(()=>{function t(t,e,n){const i=t.currentTarget;"false"===e.getAttribute("aria-expanded")?(n.classList.remove(Jt.hidden),e.setAttribute("aria-expanded",!0)):(n.classList.add(Jt.hidden),e.setAttribute("aria-expanded",!1)),i.hasAttribute(zt.addNewAddressToggle)||e.focus()}function e(t,e){const n=t.currentTarget,s=n.dataset.addressId,r=i.querySelector(Gt.editAddressId(s)),o=Array.from(e).find(t=>t.dataset.addressId===s);"false"===o.getAttribute("aria-expanded")?(r.classList.remove(Jt.hidden),o.setAttribute("aria-expanded",!0)):(r.classList.add(Jt.hidden),o.setAttribute("aria-expanded",!1)),n.hasAttribute(zt.editAddressFormToggle)||o.focus()}function n(t){const e=t.currentTarget,n=e.dataset.target,i=e.dataset.confirmMessage||"Are you sure you wish to delete this address?";confirm(i)&&Shopify.postLink(n,{parameters:{_method:"delete"}})}const i=document.querySelector(Gt.customerAddresses);if(i){const s=i.querySelector(Gt.addressFormNew);s&&(function(){Shopify&&new Shopify.CountryProvinceSelector("AddressCountryNew","AddressProvinceNew",{hideElement:"AddressProvinceContainerNew"}),i.querySelectorAll(Gt.addressCountrySelect).forEach(t=>{const e=t.dataset.formId,n=`AddressCountry_${e}`,i=`AddressProvince_${e}`,s=`AddressProvinceContainer_${e}`;new Shopify.CountryProvinceSelector(n,i,{hideElement:s})})}(),function(){const r=i.querySelector(Gt.addNewAddressToggle),o=i.querySelector(Gt.cancelNewAddressToggle),a=i.querySelectorAll(Gt.editAddressToggle),c=i.querySelectorAll(Gt.cancelEditAddressToggle),d=i.querySelectorAll(Gt.deleteAddressButton);r.addEventListener("click",e=>t(e,r,s)),o.addEventListener("click",e=>t(e,r,s)),a.forEach(t=>t.addEventListener("click",t=>e(t,a))),c.forEach(t=>t.addEventListener("click",()=>{e(event,a)})),d.forEach(t=>t.addEventListener("click",n))}())}})();const Yt={cancelResetPasswordLink:"[data-cancel-reset-password-link]",customerLogin:"[data-customer-login]",loginContainer:"[data-login-container]",loginHeading:"[data-login-heading]",resetPasswordHeading:"[data-reset-password-heading]",resetPasswordLink:"[data-reset-password-link]",resetPasswordContainer:"[data-reset-password-container]",resetPasswordSuccess:"[data-reset-password-success]",resetPasswordSuccessMessage:"[data-reset-password-success-message]"},Xt={hidden:"hidden"};(()=>{function t(t,n){const i=e.querySelector(Yt.loginContainer),s=e.querySelector(Yt.resetPasswordContainer);n?(i.classList.add(Xt.hidden),s.classList.remove(Xt.hidden)):(i.classList.remove(Xt.hidden),s.classList.add(Xt.hidden)),t.setAttribute("tabindex","-1"),t.focus(),t.addEventListener("blur",()=>{t.removeAttribute("tabindex")})}const e=document.querySelector(Yt.customerLogin);e&&(function(){if("#recover"===window.location.hash){const n=e.querySelector(Yt.resetPasswordHeading);t(n,!0)}}(),function(){const t=e.querySelector(Yt.resetPasswordSuccess),n=e.querySelector(Yt.resetPasswordSuccessMessage);t&&(n.classList.remove(Xt.hidden),n.focus())}(),function(){const n=e.querySelector(Yt.resetPasswordLink),i=e.querySelector(Yt.cancelResetPasswordLink);n.addEventListener("click",n=>{n.preventDefault(),t(e.querySelector(Yt.resetPasswordHeading),!0)}),i.addEventListener("click",n=>{n.preventDefault(),t(e.querySelector(Yt.loginHeading),!1)})}())})(),window.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",()=>{new $,t.load("*"),window.carts=Array.from(document.querySelectorAll("[data-cart]"),t=>{const e=new K(t);return e.init(),e}),window.popups=Array.from(document.querySelectorAll("[data-popup]"),t=>{const e=new W(t.dataset.popup);return e.init(),e}),e.accessibleLinks("a[href]:not([aria-describedby]",{messages:{newWindow:theme.strings.newWindow,external:theme.strings.external,newWindowExternal:theme.strings.newWindowExternal}}),theme.cartQuantity=new J,theme.cartQuantity.updateLocalCartState();const n=document.querySelector("[data-cart-template]");if(n){const t=new tt(n);t.init()}})}(Shopify.theme.sections,Shopify.theme.a11y);

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@winnado11 

thanks for code i have cheeked sorry bt doesn't allow modification 

try this new slider

https://codepen.io/Turqueso/pen/rNNzpwb

winnado11
Shopify Partner
181 0 72

@KetanKumar 

Thank you so much for writing the code. I am wondering where/ which section to paste your suggested code on my theme code? Thank you.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@winnado11 

sorry for late reply you have generat new section code addd if are able code