Automatically open cart drawer when item added to cart in Narrative theme

Tourist
6 0 2

this works perfectly! How can I make this work on Supply theme as well? Thank you in advance!

0 Likes

Can you send me a link to the store? In Shopify demos, there is no drawer - so it's hard to test.

0 Likes
I've sent you collaborator request, please approve it and let me know via
direct message.
0 Likes
Excursionist
17 1 1

Hi @martinhalik,

I followed this tutorial to add an add to cart button to my collection thumbnails, and this one to stop the add to cart button from automatically redirecting to cart. 

From the product page, clicking the add to cart button still triggers the AJAX draw to pop open, which I am happy with. I would like the add to cart buttons on the collections page to do the same. Is this something you would be able to help with? I saw your post above but I'm not sure if it would apply here.

Here is my store URL.

Thanks!

0 Likes

I can see you are using Brooklyn theme, my solution is not gonna help you there. I believe there is solution to it as well, but it will take some time to figure it out. However I am not working on beauty stores from personal reasons, so I can't help you here - sorry about that.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hey Martin, I implemented the code you suggest here and it worked perfectly so thanks for that. However, after the cart opens the 'X' button to close the cart is now not working. Any ideas as to why? Much appreciated.

0 Likes

Not really, but send me a link to check.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Alabain, 

Where do you paste your code?

Not too familiar much with liquid & Shopify

Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
1 0 0

Can this be used for envy theme as well?

0 Likes